This giveaway lets you win amazing prizes and a healthier lifestyle
Get lit, get fit
The road towards killer abs and a toned physique is a long and bumpy one riddled with greasy temptations and lazy inclinations. But often times, all that's needed to get moving is a jolt of motivation. The month of August brings with it a good dose of inspiration in the form of the 29th SEA Games our country is hosting for 2017. While we cannot promise gaining the skills of an athlete with the implementation of our giveaway package, let this kickstart a fitness journey or advance your quest in becoming a lean, mean, fighting machine with a bunch of amazing prizes.
Here are all the things you could win:
A FITBIT ALTA
Not many have access to the expert coaches and regimented training sessions of a sportsman but housed in this little accessory is a personal coach, assistant, and workout buddy. It tracks your activities and sleep, connects you with other users as motivation, and even gives you pep talk and reminders throughout the day. Your right to style too, is exercised: pick from a sleek lineup of interchangeable accessory bands in metal, leather and classic silicone to suit your every occasion.
A SET OF UNDER ARMOUR FITNESS WEAR
Look the part when you hit the gym in fresh new threads by Under Armour. Boys, we've got you covered with the Threadborne Mesh running tee that accommodates a 4-way stretch and offers a full mesh back for optimum ventilation, the ultralight Launch Stretch Woven 7" running shorts, a Flash ArmourVent 2.0 cap and a pair of SpeedForm Gemini 3 runners with breathable upper and mid foot support for long-distance comfort and "Charged Cushioning" for impact absorption and explosive energy return.
For the ladies, the set includes the Women Fly-By printed capri that's made of super light fabric with the same flexible 4-way stretch, a relaxed Hex Delta racer tank, an UA Armour visor and the Threadborne Push sneakers featuring dynamic webbing loops, which hug the foot for enhanced fit and support when performing multi-directional movement.
AN ACTIV STUDIO FITNESS PACKAGE
A firm believer of fitness and an active advocate of their Electro Muscular Stimulation (EMS) workouts, Activ Studio will be hooking each winner up with a package comprising five sessions of their VisionBody programme—choose from either the Metafit, Circuit or TRX class—and three personal training sessions.
VisionBody is a unique EMS functional workout system designed by experienced athletes and evaluated by professional medical practitioners. What sets them apart is their powersuit that involves no cables or moistening to conduct the electrical impulses. In basic terms, EMS delivers external low-level impulses that stimulate deep muscle layers which are hard to activate through conventional training. This forces them to contract, thus conditioning and strengthening them to result in a more effective workout that can be tailored to people of all fitness levels.
The Buro team has given EMS a whirl on a previous #FitnessFriday. Albeit done using a different system, the concept is similar. Watch what went down below and read what we thought of the experience here.
We are selecting two winners who will each receive a Fitbit Alta, a set of UnderArmour fitness wear, and an Activ Studio fitness package.
All you have to do is:
1. Like our Buro 24/7 Malaysia Facebook Page (if you haven't already)
2. Like the giveaway post on Facebook
3. Share the giveaway post on Facebook with the hashtag #BuroGiveaway and tag two friends (be sure your share settings are on "Public")
4. Provide us with your contact details in the form below and answer the simple question at the end.
The contest is now closed. Congratulations to our winners, Tham Yee Quan and Lim Wai Ket.
*Terms & conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 27 August 2017. The winner will be announced on 30 August 2017.
- The winners of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- All steps and information must be completed to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner by 4 September 2017 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Winners must collect their gifts from our office in Mont Kiara within 1 month of notification.
- Prize is final; no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the winner is found to be selling the prize(s), Buro 24/7 Malaysia reserves the right to demand for the return of the prize.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilizing a prize.
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection
7 Minutes with Korean-American pop sensation, Tiffany Young
A closer look at Chryseis Tan's bridal gowns
7 Most iconic celebrity birthday looks of all time
Best dressed of the week: Hannah Quinlivan, Kaia Gerber and Bella Hadid
7 Things you can do this weekend: 21 & 22 July 2018
Buro 24/7 Selection