7 Things you can do this weekend: 17 - 18 December 2016
Time to go gift hunting
1. APW's First Christmas Market at APW Bangsar, 5pm - 10pm, 16 - 18 December
There's more to this Christmas market than meets the eye since it's not just shopping for gifts and food - they'll also have a movie screening of How The Grinch Stole Christmas, live music performances and carolling.
2. Heineken Live Your Music Presents: The Takeover featuring Alan Walker at Zouk Club, doors open at 9pm, 16 December
Alan Walker, the young Norwegian producer and DJ known for songs such as Faded and Sing Me to Sleep will be in town to hit up the club with his popular remixes (like the ones he did for Sia) and infectious energy.
Admission fee is subject to the venue's cover charge. For more info, visit their Facebook page.
3. Amazin' Christmas Charity Market at The Co. Bangsar, 10am - 5pm, 17 December
How amazing is it that the food, drinks and unique items purchased at this Christmas will benefit a refugee school and home in KL?
4. Whisky and Chocolate Truffles Pairing Session at Crime Cocktail Bar, TREC KL, 1pm - 3pm and 3pm - 5pm, 17 December
No other event will malt-ter if you have a soft spot for those two things. Five different types of handmade chocolate truffles will be specially flown in on the day of the event to be paired with five variations of single malt whiskies in this one-of-a-kind session at this newly opened cocktail bar at TREC.
The fee is RM120 per pax. For more info, visit the event page.
5. The DR.Inc Christmas Night Market at DR.Inc, Bangsar, 5pm - 8pm, 18 December
You know there's always a good spread of food, drinks and sweet treats at a DR.Inc market but this time, they're expanding the variety with a couple of vendors selling artisanal goods to help with your gift hunt.
Find out how here.