Looking for a place to stay in Bali? Try Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort
Modern, luxe, unforgettable
One can never get enough of Bali. The Island of Gods is a crowd-favourite no matter the occasion: honeymoon, a getaway with friends, for a yoga retreat and the list goes on. And because of its popularity, the range of available accommodation is astounding. From Airbnb to boutique hotels to luxury resorts, it’s really hard to pick one—but if you have to, Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort is worth your every minute on the island.
For starters, it’s literally steps away from the magnificent Indian Ocean yet only a mere six-minute walk to the Seminyak shopping and nightlight district. Suffice to say, you can get the best of both worlds: Stay in to disconnect from the hustle and bustle or just step out to join back the fun-loving crowd at Seminyak’s enviable lineup of chic restaurants, boutique shops and trendy nightlife hotspots. In addition, there is a wide variety of intimate experiences to partake in within the resort itself or they can arrange activities for you to explore the hidden corners of the island.
More importantly, the 59 luxurious suites and one penthouse is the perfect home away from home one could ever ask for. With Balinese-inspired decor infused with a modern twist, floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows, the suites feature expansive living spaces that are decked in contemporary Asian furniture and every modern lifestyle trimming. The cherry on top is the stunning view of the sparkling ocean from the signature terrazzo hydro tubs located in your own private balcony.
Alternatively, the Anantara Penthouse suite is the embodiment of the ultimate luxe stay at a measurement of 420 square metres, a sweeping 180-degree ocean panorama, two bedrooms, a lounge, library, kitchen, bar and dining area in an open-plan style. Head outside of the penthouse and you’ll find a concept pool with glass roof, spacious sundeck with Weber BBQ area, loungers, daybeds and a Jacuzzi. And for all your needs—spa treatments, private yoga and meditation sessions, sunset cocktails to go with a lobster BBQ on the private deck—just leave it to the butler.
Once you’ve had enough of staying in, there’s a throng of unique activities and excursions which they can arrange such as spending a day with a spirit man as he carries out ancient and sacred Balinese rituals before heading out to the tiered rice paddies for a meditation session; diving to discover Bali’s famous coral reefs; take up surfing lessons; go on a hike to the volcanic hinterlands; learn how to make a cocktail; and the simple pleasure of flying a kite.
So really, what more would you need out of a great Bali getaway?
Win a luxe stay
We’re giving away a luxurious two-night stay at Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort valued at over RM5,000 which includes complimentary breakfast as well as passes to daily activities for two*. All you have to do is look out for the pop-up window at the bottom right corner of our website (not available on mobile) and fill in your email address to enter the contest.
*Terms & Conditions
– This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 21 December 2016. The winner will be announced on 22 December 2016.
– The winner of this giveaway will be notified via email.
– This voucher will be valid for 6 months from the winner’s announcement date (22 December 2016 to 22 June 2017)
– The voucher is not valid during high season period from 15 June – 31 August and peak season period from 24 Dec – 3 January.
– The winner will be entitled to bring a guest along to a two-night stay at Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort with complimentary breakfast as well as passes to daily activities* (Balinese Canang Making, Balinese Kite Making, Thai Herbal Compress Workshop, and Management Cocktail) for two. *Subject to availability
– All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
– Inability to contact the winner within 1 week of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
– This giveaway is only open to residents of Malaysia.
– Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winner.
– Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.
|SHARE THE STORY|