PANDORA Rose: Blushing moments in rosy trinkets
There are few things as romantic as watching the unmistakable flush of affection colour someone's cheeks rosy. It is precisely that discreet sentiment of tenderness that is captured in PANDORA's new collection of rose-hued jewellery.
PANDORA Rose highlights the beauty of sparkling stones with a base of blush-coloured metal. The collection comprises of an enduring repertoire of classic designs executed in a new rosy tone that beautifully invigorates popular designs with a new femininity.
The blush pink hue also seamlessly oscillates between the warm and cool ends of the spectrum - hence, flattering all skin tones. On top of being a match in quality, durability and luminosity of traditional gold, every PANDORA Rose piece offers the guarantee of meticulous craftsmanship that is synonymous with the standards of the brand.
Reflective of the blushing hue of the PANDORA Rose collection and in the spirit of Pink October, we are giving away a PANDORA necklace and earring set, along with a bracelet and two charms. Enter your details below, answer the simple question, and one of you could be the lucky winner of the giveaway prize below worth more than RM1500.
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 2 November 2016. The winner will be announced on 3 November 2016.
- The winner of this giveaway will be notified via email and will need to collect the prize from PANDORA's HQ or the closest boutique.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner within 2 weeks of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- This giveaway is only open to residents in the Klang Valley.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.
Discover the PANDORA Rose collection at your nearest PANDORA boutique.