Thavia x KLFW 2016: Exploring the 'Uninhabited'
Of runways and giveaways
Passionate about dressing women with ambition, drive, and fashion-forward flair, the third collection from Thavia highlights a new aspect of the modern independent woman—a free spirit.
For the first time ever, Thavia steps out of the screen and off the racks onto the pristine runway of KLFW. The brand's fashion week debut and unveiling of their 2016 collection–Uninhabited–was a reinforcement of the class and confidence the Thavia name stands for.
With every stride taken by the models, fluid ensembles sauntered down the catwalk in the sensual embodiment of '90s nomadic desert influences that informed the collection. A rich palette of burnt orange, sandy brown, and mud green is given structure with muted neutral tones and dark washes.
Stripes in subtle and graphic forms grant reprieve from the otherwise noiseless fabric selection. Femininity is played up through contemporary interpretations of ladylike silhouettes constructed out of airy chiffon and light crepes.
Thavia's Managing Director, Tengku Chanela Jamidah sums it up perfectly, "If you want to be noticed, wear a designer; if you want to be remembered for your sense of style, wear Thavia."
We are giving three lucky readers a chance to add one beautiful Thavia piece (as listed below) to their wardrobe! All you have to do is fill the form in, and keep your fingers crossed. The selected winners will be announced on the 5th of September 2016.
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 3 September 2016. The winner(s) will be announced on 5 September 2016.
- The winner(s) of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner(s) within 2 weeks of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner(s).
- This giveaway is only open to residents in the Klang Valley.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.
The Thavia showroom is located at Publika Mall, Kuala Lumpur and the brand is stocked at ShoesShoesShoes, Shopat22, and Fashion Valet.