Samsung Galaxy S8 pre-order in Malaysia: Everything you need to know
Be the first to own it
If reading all about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 (and S8+) and its features has excited you to make it your next smartphone of choice, then read on to find out how you can be one of the first in Malaysia to own it.
What is the pre-order promotion?
A Limited Edition Starter Kit that consists of a clear cover, a screen protector, a wireless charger stand and a USB Type-C cable for a seamless mobile set up. Samsung is also throwing in a 5,100mAh battery pack and the Samsung Protection Plus. The latter covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns as well as accidental damage. With this, users are entitled to a 1-year screen crack protection that allows for one-time replacement in a 12-month period for accidental damage claim; and an additional 1-year extended warranty. This entire bundled package is worth over RM900.
What is the retail price for the Galaxy S8 and S8+?
Samsung Malaysia has announced its recommended retail price to be RM3,299 for the Galaxy S8 and RM3,699 for the S8+.
How to pre-order?
1. Visit www.samsung.com/my/s8preorder from 10am on 11th April until 11:59pm 13th April 2017.
2. Place a deposit of RM300 online via debit or credit card.
3. Select from the three colour options - Midnight Black, Orchid Gray or Maple Gold.
4. Choose your preferred Samsung Experience Store to collect your brand new Galaxy S8 or S8+.
5. An email confirmation will be sent to the registered email address.
6. Collect your Galaxy S8 or S8+ on 4th May 2017, a day before the official Malaysian launch.