7 Things you can do in KL this weekend: 1 & 2 June 2019
1. TEDxBangsar 2019: flow at The Platform @ Menara KEN TTDI, 8am - 6pm, 1 June 2019
You know TED Talks and the like. This is similar except the theme of "flow" is more about the flow of events, obstacles and achievements (however small) in every story—yes, even success stories. Hence, TEDxBangsar 2019 have brought together a lineup of very diverse speakers—from actor/model/entrepreneur Godfrey Gao to restauranteur Lyn Siew (yes, of Rui & Lyn) to financial expert Brenda Yong to leadership expert Daniel Dahlqvist—to share the flow of their lives, be it from one small spark of an idea to a personal thought to bigger parts of their journey.
For more info, and to purchase your ticket, visit the website.
2. Pilates for Runners with Raymond at lululemon Kuala Lumpur @ Bangsar, 9.30am - 10.30am, 1 June 2019
It's been a while since we featured a community class and this one is great for those who are interested in long-distance running. As it turns out, Pilates movements can really help activate the core and you'll also do corrective exercises for supporting the muscles required during long distance running. More importantly, Raymond will cover breathing techniques too.
The event is a first-come-first-served basis. For more info, visit the event page.
3. Disney Movie Quiz/Trivia—Mulan! at The Enclave Gastrobars @ Bangsar, 6pm - 8pm, 1 June 2019
Think you're a Disney whiz, specifically on Mulan? Sign yourself up for this fun quiz night!
For more info, visit the event page.
4. It's the last week to indulge in a Ramadan buffet feast!
14 epic choices for you here.
5. Plan a staycation in KL (or at least near KL)
We round up five awesome places for your kind consideration here.
6. Need to do some last-minute Raya shopping for your home?
We've got you covered with a list of places in KL you can go to—read it here.
7. Check out one of the latest bars and clubs in KL
Take your pick from these six new options.