7 Things you can do this weekend: 29 - 30 April 2017
Another long weekend
1. Ploy with Danielle Graham at [email protected], 7.30pm - 9.30pm, 28 April
Start your weekend with a feast! Danielle Graham will be hosting a two-hour long culinary journey featuring a 5-course affair of Japanese and Thai dishes from her book 'On the Table at Home'.
The course is RM120++ which includes door gifts. An autographed book will be available for purchase at the event. For more info, visit the event page.
2. Sony Expo 2017 at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, 10am - 6pm, 29 April
Discover a whole new world of entertainment with Sony's latest and upcoming products where you'll be among the first in Malaysia to experience them before anyone else. There will also be various product workshops (including for photography and music) throughout the day.
Free admission. For more info, visit their Facebook.
3. Baak Fo Kongsi market at [email protected] Paramount, 12pm - 7pm, 29 - 30 April
Shop from a well-curated selection of lifestyle products such as travel basics, homeware, beauty items and stationery from the personal collections of local artisans and vendors. You might find a few interesting knick knacks to add to your own. BTW: Moto Guo is one of the partners for this event.
For the full list of vendors, visit the event page.
4. Check out the largest New Balance store in Southeast Asia - it's in Pavilion KL
Read what else it has in store for customers here.
5. Last Centuries Clicks at Classic & Obsession at Battery Acid [email protected] Utama, 11am - 6pm, 30 April
Keen on picking up photography with a vintage camera as your new hobby? If yes, there will be a booth selling a rare collection of vintage cameras such as the Polaroid SX-70 and some Golden Leica models made during WW2.
For more info, visit the event page.
6. Try the sushi donut at Fat Fish, Mont Kiara
7. Support the Montblanc x UNICEF collection for charity
1 in 11 primary school-age children around the world are denied the right to education. You can help. 'Writing Is A Gift' is both a wonderful truth and a new Montblanc for UNICEF collection where each item sold will contribute towards the donation that will help these children gain access to quality primary education. Read more about this here.