Whenever you’re fatigued, weary, or even experience immense joy, your eyes are the first to showcase a full range of emotions (this is true even if you are trying to suppress a laugh). So don’t be surprised that extra effort is required to take care of the area around the windows to your soul—and for that we have Chanel Sublimage La Crème Yeux.
The brand’s standout eye cream takes on an updated formula this 2017, with molecules from the Vanilla Planifolia flower that have been enriched with regenerating capacities. These molecules (also known as éphémères) work in tandem with the fruit and flower of the same plant, resulting in an intensified regenerating action that your eye areas would need.
But how can you use the updated Sublimage La Crème Yeux to achieve the best effects? By massaging it gently into your eye are, of course. Here is a quick guide to getting those contours back in a jiffy:
1. Gently pat upper and lower eyelids with the massage accessory included with the product.
2. For firmer eye areas and an eye-opening effect, smooth the area between the brows, and from the top of the eyelids to the brows and crow’s feet.
3. Delicately stretch under-eye area from the inner corner of the eyes outwards. Don’t forget to repeat for the lower eyelid in the same steps to smooth out dehydration lines and minimise signs of fatigue.
But if you’re looking for a relaxing, unwinding session at home, apply the Sublimage La Crème Yeux as a mask for a boost of radiance in no time.
1. Apply the product generously on the eye contour area and leave on for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes, remove excess cream with a cotton pad and smooth over eyelids from the inner corners outwards.
Chanel Sublimage La Crème Yeux (RM680) is now available at Chanel Fragrance & Beauty Boutiques and Chanel counters at all leading departmental stores.
|SHARE THE STORY