1. Puma Do You Yoga at The Central Park @ Desa ParkCity, 8am - 10am, 23 June
International Yoga Day falls on 21 June so don't be surprised at an increase of yoga activities this weekend. Puma and GuavaPass have tied up to bring forth one such event taught by instructor Jay.
GuavaPass members can register here while non-members can purchase tickets (RM30 each) here.
2. Art of Wellness (International Yoga Day) at The School, 11am - 7pm, 23 & 24 June
It's a full-on wellness festival with a variety of healthy treats (including vegan and gluten-free options), wellbeing must-haves (essential oils for your every need, vegan-friendly makeup products and more), and community yoga classes (by Be Urban Wellness, Oscillation Yoga and more).
3. The Art of Seeing Photography Workshop with Adam Tan at SkyPark@One City, 2pm - 6pm, 23 June
Thinking of brushing up your photography skills? Learn from award-winning Malaysian photographer Adam Tan himself. The four-hour workshop will touch on the elements of identifying a good subject and a good picture, a hands-on session and a review of the photos for improvement.
RM138 per person. For more info, visit the event page.
4. Preloved is Reloved: Summer Edition at APW Bangsar, 10am - 6pm, 23 & 24 June
Some things never go out of style. If thrift shopping is one of your guilty pleasures, this market has over 60 booths for you to go hunting. That, along with a delicious lineup of food vendors.
5. Moss Terrarium Workshop at Petrosains - The Discovery Centre, 9.30am - 6.30pm, 23 June
If you're heading to KLCC this Saturday, why not stop by Petrosains and craft your own moss terrarium in 15 minutes under the guidance of Ronnie Khoo, founder of Ohsum Mossum Terrariums? Bring your little ones (age 8 and above) or dive into it yourself!
*Limited to the first 80 terrariums only. For more info, visit the event page.
6. LokaLokal Raya Special: Open House Celebration with an Iraqi Family, 24 June
People often say that food brings everyone together. In the spirit of Raya and sharing, LokaLokal together with The Picha Project has organised this special open house with a refugee family. Try their cooking, listen to their stories of living as a refugee in Malaysia, and perhaps make a friend or two.
RM118+ per person. An address will be given closer to date. For more info, visit their website.
7. The Klook Ice Cream Party at IDC @ Petaling Jaya, 2pm - 4pm, 24 June
The name says it all. All you need is the Klook app on your phone.