7 Things you can do this weekend: 18 - 19 March 2017
This weekend is great for yogis
1. Art Jamming: Paint in the Dark workshop at Cratze Art, Bukit Tunku, starts at 8pm, 17 March
Unleash your creativity and put on your neon shirt for this one of a kind art jamming session where it's just you, a blank canvas, tools and a black light.
Registration is RM180 per person which includes materials and refreshments (there's wine!). For more info or to register, visit the website.
2. Manduka Hot Yoga Party at Life Hot Yoga@Glo Damansara Shopping Mall, 7pm - 8pm, 18 March
Be prepared to sweat buckets in this one-hour Hot 26 yoga session. The party will then continue on with some late night shopping and healthy drinks and snacks.
Admission is free. For more info, visit the event page.
3. GuC Vintage Flea Market at Commune@Sunway Velocity, 12pm - 10am, 18 - 19 March
If you love collecting knick knacks or visiting flea markets, drop by Commune to have a look at the vendors selling vintage clothing and lifestyle items. There will also be prizes given to the four best dressed (in vintage wear) visitors of the day and goodies to be redeemed.
For more info, visit the event page.
4. Yoga Marathon 2017 at Strand Mall, Kota Damansara, 7am - 2pm, 18 March
Challenge yourself to five amazing back to back yoga classes ranging from Atilia Haron's Soulful Slow Glow to Foo & Junko's AcroYoga. Not only will you feel good but you'll be doing some good as well as part of the proceeds from the event will be given to charity.
The fee is RM100. For more info or to register, visit the event page.
5. Book your Flycycle Rooftop Ride at Avenue K, varied times, 20 - 26 March
Flycycle is bringing their bikes to the rooftop of Avenue K where participants will be in for an endorphin-packed ride accompanied by the breathtaking views of KL's skyline.
The participation fee is RM56.38 or RM71.75 depending on the time slot. For more info or to register, visit the website.
Have you watched Episode 2 yet? Check it out here.
We're giving away four units here.