7 Things you can do this long weekend: 15 - 18 June 2018
There’s much to celebrate
1. Watch the football matches live from Russia at The St. Regis KL, every night till 12am
What better way to attend to your football fever than to catch the action via the large LED screen at Crystal, the rooftop bar of The St. Regis KL? From wine to bar bites, the a la carte menu would certainly not disappoint.
For more info, call 03 2727 6690 or email [email protected].
2. Hari Raya Family Brunch at Mosaic @ Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, 12pm - 3pm, 15 - 17 June
Food and loved ones are always a great combo and Mosaic is serving up a hearty spread accompanied by traditional Gamelan sounds.
RM158 nett per person. For more info, email [email protected] or call 03 2179 8797.
3. Fun Play Farming at Mari House @ Templer Heights, 9.30am - 12.30pm, 16 June
Calling all families with little ones. It's a long weekend so why not bring the kids out to Mari House where everyone can learn how to grow vegetables, prepare their "farm-to-table" dessert, and have a beautiful picnic.
RM80 per adult | RM60 per child (3-12 y/o). For more info, visit the website.
4. Journaling Experience Lab with Pooi Chin at M-Ti Cup Studio @ Centrio Pantai Hillpark, 10am - 1pm, 16 June
Go empty-handed and come back with a self-customised Traveller's Notebook bound with other papers, a journal layout guide, and all the tips and tricks you need to start your own journaling experience.
RM280 per person. Refreshments and materials will be provided. For more info, visit the event page.
5. Father's Day Afternoon Tea at The Lobby Lounge @ The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur, 3pm - 6pm, 17 June
Treat Dad to a delectable afternoon affair with three tiers of finely-made scones, quiches and desserts themed after Father's Day. Bonus: There'll be a live jazz band performance.
For reservations and enquiries, call 03 2142 8000 or email [email protected].
6. Father's Day special: Leather Belt Workshop at Fab Space KL @ Isetan the Japan Store, 2pm - 5pm, 17 June
More often than not, it's the thought that counts but a handmade gift can be even more heartwarming. Make Dad a new belt with his initials engraved on it in this workshop. Includes a wooden box with a personalised engraved message.
RM260 per person. For more info, visit the event page.
7. Sunday Dr.Unch at DR.Inc, 10am - 2pm, 17 June
One of our favourite cafes in town is serving up a specially curated homemade brunch every Sunday in June. Couple that with a glass of bubbles and DJ Loveseat with his vinyl records and you'll have the best definition of a lazy Sunday.
RM55 per person. It's recommended to make a reservation. For more info, call 011 1185 7952 or visit the event page.