How to turn heads by going green
Green is the colour of life, renewal and energy; it is believed to have healing powers and is the most restful colour for the human eye. Even Pantone's colour of the year for 2017 is "Greenery". While we like to colour with all the crayons in the box, we've been feeling very partial to every shade of green (particularly because we're looking at sustainable living).
Deeper tones of green signify luxury and wealth and we're all for feeling and looking expensive. How to pull it off? We suggest breaking up the look with contrasting hues and warm-toned metallics to avoid looking like Kermit the frog. Here's how to work it in green on your next big night out.
1. Double-breasted wool jacket by Gabriela Hearst
2. Stretch-lace soft-cup bra by Anine Bing
3. Cotton and silk-blend velvet pants by Vetements + Brioni
4. Rose-gold earrings by Loren Stewart
5. Sylvie jacquard-panelled leather shoulder bag by Gucci
6. Divas' Dream watch in pink gold by Bulgari
7. Edie ruffle-trimmed patent-leather pumps by Saint Laurent