#BuroBrides: What to put in your emergency bridal beauty kit
Bride and tested
Not to stress you out, but a lot can go wrong on your wedding day. This doesn't necessarily mean that Everything Is Going WrongTM, just that little things will definitely seem bigger than they are, and because the stakes are high, you'll notice them a lot more.
To stop the stress cry before it happens—and keep the makeup you paid to get professionally done intact—we've compiled a list of things to have with you (or your maid of honour) on standby just in case.
Behold, the Emergency Bridal Beauty Kit for any touch-ups you need during your big day—whether your ROM, tea ceremony or wedding reception.
- Eyeliner (preferably waterproof)
- Mascara (also waterproof)
- Eyeshadow to match the shades your makeup artist used
- Lip balm
- Lipstick and lip gloss
- Eyelash glue or spare lashes
- Compact powder or setting powder
- Makeup wipes
- Brush or comb
- Bobby pins
- Hair ties or clear hair elastics
- Travel hairspray
- Cotton buds
- Breath mints
- Nail polish to match your mani-pedi
- Oil-blotting sheets
- Travel lotion
- Lint Roller
- Tissue paper
- Sewing Kit
- Tampons/pads/menstrual cup
- Painkillers (you never know)
- Powerbank (so you can take as many selfies as you like)
For more wedding-related content, check out #BuroBrides.