One-stop beauty: The new multi repair oil that works on your face, hair, and body
Drops of gold
One reason to obsess over multifunctional oils is the sheer convenience of having it in your beauty bag while you’re on-the-go—one bottle of oil is really all you need to give your face, hair and body a boost of hydration. Talk about a one-stop beauty essential that’s also a skin saviour!
For those who can’t use facial oils because it’s 1) not hydrating enough, and/or 2) too rich for your skin, the new Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Multi Repair Oil is one promising addition to your beauty shelf (and kit). The active ingredient in its Original Repair Oil Complex has gamma-linolenic acid, pretty much what you need to moisturise your skin and decrease roughness. It is also formulated with Chai hu technology to firm the skin’s texture for a supple complexion, and imparts a subtle fragrance of peony and rare orchid. The best part is that it actually delivers what its name claims to—this ‘multi repair oil’ rectifies dryness on your face, hair and body as well. Here’s how you can bestow a wealth of moisturisation with this latest product:
1. Apply whenever skin is in need of moisturisation, be it after cleansing, toning, or emulsion.
2. Massage the oil three times in outward, circular motions in two sections: over the cheeks and eye area, then repeat three times in upward motions over the same areas.
1. Apply product over body after bathing when skin is still damp, or when skin feels dry.
2. Focus on body parts such as hands and feet for targeted treatment.
1. Apply product on towel-dried hair after bath, or when hair feels dry.
2. You can blow-dry your hair with low heat after application.
Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Multi Repair Oil (RM585) is now available at all Clé de Peau Beauté counters nationwide.
The new beauty invention by Clé de Peau you need to know about
|SHARE THE STORY|