If there is one skincare resolution you should make and keep this year, it should be to remember: don't skip the serum in your beauty routine—and La Mer has just the skin saviour for you to look forward to every morning and evening. Inspired by the earth's moisture balance, the new Revitalizing Hydrating Serum is formulated to create a mini-atmosphere of continuous hydration for the skin, thus activating a healthy moisture cycle that boosts the skin natural healing process for intense revitalisation. After all, hydrated skin is synonymous with healthy skin.
A deeply replenishing serum, it floods the skin with sea-sourced actives and the cell-reneweing energies of La Mer's Miracle Broth. Each drop of Revitalizing Hydrating Serum contains tiny micro-droplets of The Deep Hydration Ferment, which penetrates rapidly to plump skin with healing hydration from deep within the skin's surface. Meanwhile, Lime Tea Concentrate—a powerful antioxidant—protects against external elements, allowing the skin to repair and revitalise. With continuous hydration and energy, your skin will soon appear visibly smoother, youthful and more radiant.
How to use: Apply onto fingertips and gently sweep over face and neck. Use every morning and evening for optimal results, followed by your moisturiser.
Want to try this new skin saviour for yourself? We are giving away 10 sets of La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum (15ml) with a travel pouch! All you have to do is enter your details in the form below and tell us your New Year's resolution:
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 18 January 2017. The winner(s) will be announced on 19 January 2017.
- The winner(s) of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner(s) within 3 months of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner(s).
- Prizes not claimed within three months of notification email will result in forfeiture.
- This giveaway is only open to residents in the Klang Valley.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.