BURO Month of Love Giveaway: Win a stay for two at a 5-star resort in Langkawi
Love is in the air
Happy Valentine’s Day! It’s that time of the year to celebrate love and all that comes with it—words of affection, romantic gestures, and creating memories with dear friends, family, or that special someone.
In the spirit of love and giving, we’ve partnered with The Westin Langkawi and The St Regis Langkawi to offer two lucky couples the chance to win a retreat at one of the 5-star properties. Read on to find out what you could potentially surprise your other half with during this month of love!
The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
Located on a private beachfront in the Kuah district of Langkawi, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa promises an all-encompassing hideaway to nurture the body, mind, and soul. Upon arriving at the majestic lobby, you’ll get a glimpse of the azure Andaman Sea, which you’ll be able to soak in further at any of its oceanfront rooms, suites and villas.
Heed the call of the sea with the resort’s water-sports centre to enjoy a variety of coastal water activities, including kayaking, sailing, and stand up paddle boarding. There are also four ocean-facing pools to dip your toes in or relax by on the sun loungers.
Alternatively, a plethora of land activities await for a fun-filled itinerary. Guests can head for a nature walk guided by the resident naturalist to discover the surrounding flora and fauna, or take advantage of the wealth of recreational activities and facilities available throughout the resort. These include the WestinWorkout Fitness Studio and a well-equipped Recreation Centre—comprising squash, tennis, and pool facilities, among others.
Dining options are also aplenty, from starting your day with a hearty breakfast spread of local and international favourites at Seasonal Tastes, to indulging in steak and seafood offerings at Tide, the resort’s signature cabana-style restaurant. Splash offers refreshing beverages and bar bites by the main pool, whilst Breeze is where the evening crowd will be at for cocktails, light fares, and live music.
Couples should not miss a visit to the award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, which boasts a comprehensive spa menu derived from Malay, Ayurveda, Turkish, Swedish and Indonesian modalities. The well-curated massages and treatments offer a world of rejuvenation for guests to enhance their well-being before leaving the resort.
Address: The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa, Jalan Pantai Dato Syed Omar 07000 Langkawi, Kedah
Contact: +604 960 8888
The St Regis Langkawi
Nestled right next to The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa (with a strip of beach connecting the two), The St Regis Langkawi marks the spot for an intimate getaway wrapped in opulence. The prestigious resort offers four private over-water villas and 85 luxuriously-appointed rooms—all boasting panoramic vistas of the Andaman Sea from spacious terraces.
Taking pride in its culinary offerings, the resort is particularly known for its signature over-water restaurant, Kayuputi. Designed to emulate an art collector’s beach house, Kayuputi promises a theatrical dining experience featuring fine Pan-Asian cuisine served alongside “the best sunset on the island.” Besides that, L’Orangerie serves a wide selection of international gourmet dishes all-day, whilst Pantai Grill offers premium seafood and steak cooked over a wood-fire grill. There’s also The St Regis Bar and Decanter for guests to enjoy a variety of tipples after dawn.
Aside from exquisite gastronomical experiences, the resort provides a host of water sports activities and recreational facilities. Guests can look forward to restoring their body and mind with pampering treatments at the award-winning Iridium Spa when not exploring the surrounding wildlife or enjoying the infinity pool, boutique, and hair salon.
What’s more, guests can hop on to the popular sunset boat ride to bask in picturesque views of the island as the sun goes down. To make the experience more unforgettable, there’s a Saltwater Jacuzzi on board for guests to immerse themselves in the water during the cruise. If you’re lucky, you may even spot pink dolphins during the island hopping trip!
True to the St Regis brand, guests can also expect a personalised butler at their service to see to every whim. Whether you need assistance getting a surprise gift for your travel companion or to pack up your luggage so you can have more time soaking in your stay, the resort’s butler will live up to unparalleled levels of bespoke service.
Address: The St. Regis Langkawi, Jalan Pantai Beringin, 07000 Langkawi, Malaysia
Contact: +604 960 6666
The giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the following winners, kindly check your email!
The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
1. Nurul Fatin Binti Mohd Esham
The St. Regis Langkawi
1. Sean Tan
1. This giveaway ends 11:59pm, GMT+8, 27 February 2022. The winner(s) will be announced on 2 March 2022.
2. Employees of Buro Malaysia and its related corporations (“Indochine Media Ventures”) or Buro Malaysia partners and/or sponsors for the giveaway (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the giveaway.
3. Winners of this giveaway are chosen at random.
4. This giveaway is organised by Buro Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
5. The prizes for this giveaway are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
6. All persons (‘Participants’) taking part in this giveaway agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this giveaway, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the giveaway at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this giveaway.
8. The Participant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the giveaway, or to withdraw the prize if it is believed the Participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Participants shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
9. All entries are sent at the risk of the Participants and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability for doing so.
10. Giveaway entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
11. This giveaway is open to anyone above 18 years old.
12. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
13. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
14. Winners will be notified by email.
15. Uses of ‘aliases’ shall be considered a form of deception and are prohibited.
16. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with a legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
17. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
18. All Participants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the giveaway including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties. In the case of giveaways, our partners may wish to offer you services which require your personal particulars. These specific requests will be expressly stated within relevant giveaways, with a choice to opt out.
20. Inability to contact the winner by 4 March 2022 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
21. Winners must collect their gifts from our office in Mont Kiara within 1 month of notification.
22. Prizes are final; no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the winner is found to be selling the prize(s), the Organiser reserves the right to demand the return of the prize.
|SHARE THE STORY|