Samsung Galaxy Tab S3: Now available in Malaysia and what you need to know
Minimal and refined
You've been wow-ed by Samsung's latest smartphone, the Galaxy S8. Now, it's presenting its newest tablet with a similar seamless aesthetic, the Galaxy Tab S3. First unveiled at the Mobile World Congress this year, it's now available in the country as recently announced by Samsung Malaysia Electronics. In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about this shiny new tablet.
1. A brighter and better display: Boasting a stunning 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with HDR (High Dynamic Range) video content support, expect gorgeously vivid images with true-to-life colours
2. A refined S Pen: Users of the Galaxy Tab S3 can be more productive and creative with the enhanced S Pen, enabling them to even do multiple things at once. To give a natural writing experience, the S Pen has a smaller 0.7mm tip and better pressure sensitivity. Other features include Screen Off Memo to quickly jot down notes, PDF Annotation for easy editing and professional-level drawing with Advanced Drawing Tools
3. For the camera enthusiasts: It's equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera with auto focus and a 5-megapixel front camera
4. Better power efficiency: It has fast-charge capabilities and can support up to 12 hours of video playback. Side note: It includes expandable storage.
5. Powerful quad stereo sound speakers tuned by AKG: The Galaxy Tab S3 is the first Samsung tablet to strategically place powerful quad-stereo speakers crafted by AKG by Harman in each corner of the device. With the speakers' 'Auto Rotate Stereo' function, the tablet is able to redirect sound based on its orientation to create a more accurate audio experience.
6. For the gamers: Equipped with Vulcan API, users can expect superior graphics while the new Game Launcher offers an enhanced user interface and personalised gaming experience. There are even modes such as 'Do Not Disturb' for uninterrupted gameplay.
7. A safe and secure login: Thanks to Samsung Flow which uses biometric authentication. It can also wirelessly tether compatible devices to transfer documents between a mobile device and a tablet, as well as sync message notifications.
8. Where to get it: The Galaxy Tab S3 is available in Malaysia at Samsung Experience Stores nationwide, including e-commerce partners Lazada and 11street, as well as authorised dealers
9. What colours are there: Black and Silver
10. How much is it: RM2,999 (inclusive of 6% GST)
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection