Tiffin Food Court is back and they've got more lined up to make up for it
Back in business
The concept of Tiffin Food Court was much celebrated last December and thus, the disappointment when the announcement of its postponement just a day or two before it's public launch was of an equal level. Well, better late than never as it's finally making its return — just in time for the two months dedicated to celebrating everything Malaysian.
Tiffin Food Court
Date: 30th August — 21st October
Time: 5pm until late
Address: Lot 15, Jalan 13/6, Seksyen 13, Petaling Jaya (behind The Gasket Alley)
Admission is free.
This time, they'll be taking over a disused military warehouse in Petaling Jaya and the lineup will have you going back every week. Because: Over 50 vendors. How can you try everything in one weekend, right? Similarly, the place will be decked up in a riot of colours and sounds, perfect for your Instagram.
Here are some of the highlights you can look forward to:
- Four new restaurants will be previewing their menu to the public for the first time.
- A "Malaysian-ised" noodle bar called Bowls of Steel will also be making its debut.
- myBurgerLab will showcase their latest venture — Pizza Lab and Boba Lab — that's set to open in September.
- Expect some of your favourite eateries to set up a "stall" at this food court such as Define:Burgers, Li Restaurant, Pulp by Papa Palheta, BoozEat, Lucky Cuisine, Nachoslah, Softsrve and more.
- Singapore's playful Japanese raw bar Tanuki Raw will be making a comeback.
- You can try your hand at mini golf while various DJ fire up the decks.
Check out the full list of vendors by 21 August at www.tiffin.my.