BURO Giveaway Holiday 2023 #2: Win exclusive prizes worth more than RM10,000 for Christmas and beyond!
You’ve seen the great goodies in Part One of our Holiday Giveaway. Now, get ready for Part Two—featuring exclusive prizes spanning the realms of beauty, travel, and lifestyle. These are gifts you won’t want to miss, guaranteed to enhance your Christmas celebrations and set the perfect tone for the beginning of 2024.
A grand total of 10 winners will have the chance to seize these exclusive prizes valued at over RM10,000! Are you excited? Here’s a glimpse of what awaits.
GHD DUET STYLER
Introducing the next frontier in hairstyling—the GHD Duet Styler. This revolutionary device allows you to effortlessly dry and style hair simultaneously. How does it work, you ask? The advanced technology of the cutting-edge tool combines the delivery of hot air and the usage of styling plates. Equipped with state-of-the-art internal airflow technology and four intelligent low-temperature plates, the Duet Styler empowers you to achieve both dry and styled hair in record time. Say goodbye to lengthy styling routines and hello to more fabulous hair days, all at the touch of a button.
For more information, click here.
Two winners will walk away with the GHD Duet Styler, worth RM2,100 each.
A STAY OR BUFFET SPREAD IN GRAND HYATT KUALA LUMPUR
Nestled strategically in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, with close proximity to the city’s premier shopping destinations like Suria KLCC, Pavilion KL, and the newly opened The Exchange TRX, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur beckons as the ideal haven for a vibrant downtown experience. Enjoy sweeping views of the cityscape from spacious rooms like its opulent Grand Suite—giving access to the most breathtaking sights the city has to offer—and immerse yourself in five-star luxury hospitality.
Moreover, indulge in a culinary extravaganza featuring a delectable array of delights from under the sea at the Seafood Sunday Buffet at Thirty8, available from 12.30pm to 3.00pm. It’s an epicurean adventure that no foodie should miss!
One winner will get a 2-day, 1-night stay in the Grand Suite with breakfast for two (worth RM3,230 each). Meanwhile, one winner will experience the Seafood Sunday Buffet at Thirty 8 for two (worth RM536 each).
JOHNNIE WALKER WHISKIES
Indulging in whisky is truly an enjoyable experience, and there are many ways one can savour this exquisite spirit: neat, shaken or stirred into a contemporary cocktail or with classic whisky concoctions. With a 12-year ageing journey, Johnnie Walker Black Label offers a wonderful balance of big, bold and smooth, creamy-sweet flavours. Whether relished over ice or crafted into a flavourful highball, this exceptional whisky unfolds with the taste of sweet fruit, spice, and vanilla—all enveloped in a subtle cloak of smoke.
On the other hand, the allure of Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve lies in its sweet and honey flavours. Whether enjoyed as a highball or savoured on its own, the drink delivers a sumptuously smooth and creamy palate—both opulent and indulgent.
Three winners will walk away with the Johnnie Walker Black Label VAP pack (worth RM290 each). Meanwhile, three winners will walk away with the Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve and Rock glass (worth RM450 each).
To stand a chance and win, here’s what you need to do:
HOW TO ENTER
2) Like our Instagram post
3) Fill up the giveaway form below
4) Share this post to your IG story for a bonus entry! (Make sure the post is public!)
The giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the following winners, kindly check your email!
1 x ghd Duet
- Arleena Nadya
- Thinesh Ragupathy
1 x 2D1N Stay in Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur Grand Suite with Breakfast for 2 paxs
- Tan Kai Liang
1 x Seafood Sunday Buffet at THIRTY8 for 2 paxs
- Fatin Binti Mohamad
1 x Johnnie Walker Black Label VAP pack
- Sumitra Darshini
- Michelle Chan
- Liu Shu Mei
1 x Johnnie Walker Gold Label + Rock Glass
- Emily Yeng
- Liew Ying Ye
- Jack Tan
1. This giveaway ends 11:59pm, GMT+8, 25 December 2023. The winner(s) will be announced on 27 December 2023.
2. Employees of BURO Malaysia and its related corporations (“Indochine Media Ventures”) or BURO Malaysia partners and/or sponsors for the giveaway (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the giveaway.
3. Winners of this giveaway are chosen at random.
4. This giveaway is organised by BURO Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
5. The prizes for this giveaway are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
6. All persons (‘Participants’) taking part in this giveaway agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this giveaway, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the giveaway at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this giveaway.
8. The Participant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the giveaway, or to withdraw the prize if it is believed the Participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Participants shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
9. All entries are sent at the risk of the Participants and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability for doing so.
10. Giveaway entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
11. This giveaway is open to anyone above 18 years old.
12. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
13. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
14. Winners will be notified by email.
15. Uses of ‘aliases’ shall be considered a form of deception and are prohibited.
16. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with a legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
17. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
18. All Participants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the giveaway including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties. In the case of giveaways, our partners may wish to offer you services which require your personal particulars. These specific requests will be expressly stated within relevant giveaways, with a choice to opt out.
20. Inability to contact the winner by 29 December 2023 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
21. Winners must collect their gifts from our office in Mont Kiara within 1 month of notification.
22. Prizes are final; no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the winner is found to be selling the prize(s), the Organiser reserves the right to demand the return of the prize.
23. The possession of alcohol to individuals below 21 years or professing the religion of Islam is prohibited.
For more lifestyle news, click here.
|SHARE THE STORY