7 Things you can do this weekend: 2—3 December 2017
Last month of the year
1. Riuh: Christmas Edition at APW Bangsar, 10am - 9pm, 2 & 3 Dec
Five things to look forward to: Pop-up stores, good food, creative workshops, live performances and an exhibition. Also, there'll be a Christmas Photo Booth. That should be fun.
For more info, visit the event page.
2. Sunny Side Up Market: Christmas Edition at Slate at The Row, 11am - 6pm, 1 - 3 Dec
On the other side of town is yet another Christmas-themed market with just as many amazing local artisans and their quality wares, workshops (including a Christmas Gingerbread House Decorating one)
3. Washoku | Live Presentation & Tasting by Jeff Ramsey of Babe at The Cube @ Isetan the Japan Store, multiple time slots, 2 & 3 Dec
Learn about the concepts, techniques and hidden secrets of Japanese food from Babe's head chef, Jeff Ramsey, and end the demonstration with a taste of some of his special dishes.
RM120 per person. For more info, visit the website.
4. Dreams of a White Christmas at The Gardens Mall, till 25 Dec
The Gardens Mall have decked their floors with an ethereal Christmas spirit that's quite Instagram-worthy. The festive mood only gets better with a series of exhilarating activities and performances peppered throughout the day. This weekend, we recommend catching the Let It Snow show (2pm and 6pm) and The Enchanted Gardens - A Christmas Musical (5pm).
For more info, visit their Facebook.
5. Shibori workshop at Galeri Petronas @ KLCC, 11am - 4pm, 3 Dec
Learn the art of Itajime Shibori, a Japanese shape-resist cloth-dying technique.
Admission is free. For more info, visit the website.
6. Take part in Strongbow's #Cidebration at LG 2, Sunway Pyramid, 10am - 10.15pm, 2 & 3 Dec
It's a #cidebration of apples - the same ones used to make Strongbow Apple Ciders and Apple Fox Ciders. There'll be a makeshift apple orchard where visitors will be able to experience the sights, smells and even the temperature of an actual apple orchard while picking real apples. That's not all. You can even participate in apple-themed games such as apple bowling, apple-bite challenge and apple bobbing; and get a glimpse of how apples are turned into cider. Make sure you sample all three variants of the Strongbow Apple Ciders and Apple Fox Ciders before you leave (and maybe bring some home too!).
Admission is free. For more info, visit the event page.
7. Join the #BuroxNikeRun
Come run with us for a productive Sunday! Sign up here.