How to join the 5km fun #BuroxNikeRun
Just Do It. Sunday
Yes, life has been pretty busy but it doesn't mean we can't squeeze in time for a good workout. Not only is it great for your overall health, but it relieves stress and boost those happy hormones. If you do it on Sundays, we'd say what better way to start off your week. Nike thinks so too. Hence, they launched a new concept on the Nike+ Run Club app to encourage and motivate runners (even beginners) to run a 5K every Sunday. They call it "Just Do It. Sunday".
You won't be alone and it won't feel like a drag to put on your running shoes. It's more like a global challenge where you'll finish with a whopping sense of achievement (hello, happy hormones!). You'll have your own personal Nike coaches - including special guest Coach Kevin Hart - giving you in-ear guidance and pep talks to get you started and to keep you going. If you have a Nike friend who uses an Apple Watch Nike+, they'll be able to send you virtual cheers and fist bumps when they're notified that you've hit the trail.
When you're done (good job, you!), you'll see how many other athletes around the world have also participated but the fun doesn't end there. Snap your post-run photo or share your route, then customise it with a Sunday-only sticker pack before sending it to your crew or social media accounts. Spread that positive energy around!
Of course, it's never easy to get started so let's do it together! We're organising a 5km fun run with Nike (their coaches will be there too) and we're recruiting 10 Buro readers to join us. The 10 selected* Buro readers will each receive a Nike running starter kit (Nike tee and a pair of Nike shoes).
How to join the #BuroxNikeRun
Date: 17 Dec 2017, Sunday
Location: Within the vicinity of Klang Valley
How to sign up: Recruitment is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
The following names have been selected to join us in the #BuroxNikeRun. You will receive an email with further details soon.
- Wong Siew Peng
- Jill Yap Jia Erl
- Kang Gaik Ying
- Awative Nasa
- Azzah Muriyadi
- Chai Kah Mon
- Lim Pei Hsing
- Derek Gee Kah Huung
- Paco Beh Chyr Khai
- Jessie Chuah
*Terms & Conditions
1. The recruitment ends 12.00pm, GMT+8, 1 December 2017.
2. The runner(s) of this recruitment will be notified via email.
3. All information must be entered to qualify for this recruitment.
4. This recruitment is only open to residents within Malaysia, excluding employees of Buro 24/7 Malaysia, Milk PR, and Nike Malaysia.
5. The final runners will be chosen based on Buro 24/7 Malaysia discretion.
6. Buro 24/7 Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify results deemed unattainable.
7. Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.
8. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties. In the case of giveaways, our partners may wish to offer you services which require your personal particulars. These specific requests will be expressly stated within relevant giveaways, with a choice to opt out.
9. Buro 24/7 Malaysia reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the recruitment at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by Buro 24/7 Malaysia under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. Buro 24/7 Malaysia may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this giveaway.
10. The Participant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of Buro 24/7 Malaysia are of paramount importance. Buro 24/7 Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the recruitment or to withdraw the prize if it is believed the Participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Participants shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.