1. Babe x Cuca – Swig & Nibble at Babe KL, 7.30pm on 9 March and 6.30pm on 10 March
The Cuca crew from Bali is coming to KL and they’ll be cooking up a gastro storm together with Babe’s Michelin-starred chef-owner Jeff Ramsey. With over 20 courses of small dishes, tunes by guest DJ Jason Martin and mixes by guest bartender Karl Too of Omakase + Appreciate, it’ll certainly be the best way to unwind from the week.
RM250++ per person for food only and RM400++ per person for food and wine pairing. To make a reservation, visit the website.
2. Outdoor Yoga & Picnic at Lake Gardens, 9.30am – 1.30pm, 9 March
Yoga teacher Claudia Gallo is back in town and she’s organising a get-together session. There’ll be a yoga and meditation class followed by a relaxing potluck-style picnic in the park.
This is a donation-based yoga class. For more info, visit the event page.
3. Masak-Masak : Healthy Indonesian Dishes Class with Chef Yin at Ben’s Independent Grocer (Publika), 10am – 1.30pm, 10 March
Chef Yin is known for her way with making raw vegan dishes simply delicious and you can learn how to do the same too with classic Indonesian dishes like Gado-Gado, Mie Goreng and Green Indonesian Sambal.
Register at B.I.G. Helpdesk, Publika, contact Qistina at 03-61431366 (Monday – Friday) or email [email protected] for booking enquiries.
4. Royal Klang Town Free Guided Walk, 9am – 12pm, 10 March
Have some free time this weekend? Why not learn a little bit more about one of the oldest towns in Selangor? The walk will take you to more than nine historic sites (some are normally off-limits) and you’ll hear untold stories of the neighbourhood and its people.
Admission is free. For more info, visit the website.
5. Atria Scrabble Masters Tournament at Atria Shopping Gallery, 10 – 11 March
How competitive are you at word games? Well, now’s your chance to truly put your skill to the test.
Participation fee ranges from RM30 to RM50 depending on category. For more info, visit the website.
6. Washoku Sushi Boats at Wasabi Bistro, Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur, available for weekend brunch only
Indulge in a decadent selection of only the freshest sushi, sashimi and tempura, as well as tantalising appetisers and desserts – fresh off the Washoku Sushi Boat!
The Washoku Sushi Boat is priced from RM588 per boat for four diners. For bookings, call Wasabi Bistro at 03 2163 0968 or visit here for the menu.
7. Decide on which gigs to attend in March
Have you gotten tickets to catch John Legend yet? Did you know James Blunt is coming? Find out more here.
|SHARE THE STORY