7 Things you can do in KL this weekend: 6 & 7 April 2019
It's going to be a sweet weekend
1. High on Sugar: Chocolate Finesse at Thirty8 @ Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, 12pm - 5pm, every weekend (as well as public holidays) in the month of April 2019
If you love chocolate, this is the event for you. Featuring a menu with over 40 chocolate-inspired recipes, a variety of local and imported chocolates, free-flow of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and chocolate smoothies, it's the afternoon tea of every chocolate lover's dreams.
RM160 nett per adult; RM80 nett per child. For more info, visit the event page.
2. The Bubbly Theme Park at Town Park @ MyTown Shopping Centre, 5 - 7 April 2019
Have you heard of Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly? It's finally launching in Malaysia and to celebrate, they've "built" a Bubbly Theme Park with plenty of fun-filled activities for the family.
3. Pasar Seloka at The Grounds @ Jalan Universiti, 12pm - 9pm, 6 April 2019
Discover (and shop) cool finds at this lifestyle pop-up market featuring local artisans, bakers and more.
For more info, visit their Instagram.
4. Swee Lee Music Night feat. Battle Bloom x Manju Pocket at Swee Lee Social Club @ Lot 10, 3pm - 5pm, 6 April 2019
Swee Lee has a newly launched cafe and they're once again having their Swee Lee Music Night. This time, the spotlight is on local indie band Battle Bloom and Korean band Manju Pocket so if you're looking for a relaxed afternoon with great music and good coffee-this is the place.
FYI, there are no entry charges (all the better). For more info, visit the event page.
5. The Kettlebowl's 3rd Birthday Bash at Copper Mansion @ PJ, 9am - 4pm, 7 April 2019
There's nothing like a good sweat session but what's better is an all-out fitness party. For Kettlebowl's 3rd birthday bash, they've got a stellar lineup of instructors for an awesome curation of workout experiences.
Choose between a unique 90-minute yoga session crafted by Tissie Chan, Nor Soraya and Sandra Woo; and a high-energy 90-minute rhythm session that combines Pilates, boxing, functional fitness and dance, planned by Chloe Lisann, Ishaq Vadillo and Maybelline Wong.
There'll also be The Kettlebowl Legacy Challenge if you're up for a competition. Otherwise, just eat and lepak.
A Sweat Pass is priced at RM50 per person while joining The Kettlebowl Legacy Challenge will require a registration fee of RM40. For more info, visit the event page.
6. Asana Lab: Arm Balancing & Inversions Workshop at The Flow Studio @ Bangsar, 3pm - 5pm, 6 April 2019
It doesn't matter if you're a beginner or a regular yogi. Both are welcomed to participate in this workshop if you're looking to tackle arm balances and inversions with greater ease and confidence. The workshop will be hosted by Olivia Mercado, an internationally 500+ Certified Yoga Instructor, Wellness Coach and Reiki Master.
RM129 for early bird tickets or RM150 per pax. For more info, visit the website.
7. Gin Tonic Week at The Locker & Loft @ Damansara Kim, 7 - 14 April 2019
Gin-atics are in for a lot of fun as Locker & Loft will be having gin-sampling flights, new gin cocktails, free tastings of the Malaysian-made gin (called Jin) and more.
For more info, visit the event page.