Audi Malaysia finally brings in the new A4 with a price you might like
Sleek glory meets cutting-edge technology
Globally, Audi is one of the most successful automobile brands in the premium segment. In Malaysia, they have been quietly making their move, in what seems like a very planned strategy to ensure optimal satisfaction from the local fans, such is the case with yesterday's unveiling of the all-new A4 now available on our shores. For anyone who is wondering why the long wait, it was to find the right pricing for the local market, as the representatives answered during the press conference.
So what does the all-new Audi A4 deliver? Read on below as we summarise the highlights of the latest sedan available in Malaysia, in all its sleek glory meets cutting-edge technology.
• The Audi A4 sedan will be available with a 2.0 TFSI engine, which comes equipped with Audi's latest 2.0-litre TFSI four cylinder engine. In essence, it delivers a broad torque curve and impressive off-the-line acceleration for an exhilarating drive every time.
• With a 7-speed S tronic gearbox, the numbers that matter are: A deliverance of 190 hp of power and 320 Nm of torque from a low 1,450 to 4,200 rpm, propelling from 0-100km/h in just 7.3 seconds with a top speed of 240km/h.
• Despite the vehicle's sporty performance, it is fuel efficient with a combined fuel consumption rating of just 5.0 litres/100km and a CO2 emissions rating of 114g/km.
• As with all Audi vehicles, the Audi A4 comes with Audi drive select where you'll be able to adjust the suspension, engine and drivetrain settings.
• It comes with a host of electronic features such as a start/stop system with engine recuperation, Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC), Traction Control (ASR), Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Electronic Differential Lock (EDL), parking aid plus with selective display, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) and a total of six airbags.
• The new Audi A4 also works in tandem with its electromechanical power steering system and newly developed five-link adaptive comfort suspension system with damper control to filter out road unevenness for passengers while ensuring optimal driver feedback.
• It is an all-round bigger car with an increase of 25mm in length and 16mm in width, yet considerably lighter (the lightest in its class) with a reduction of 120kg compared to its predecessor thanks to the choice of materials and design.
• The exterior now sports a sportier look which in turn improves both its aerodynamics and aeroacoustics. The result: It is the quietest junior executive sedan, from the inside, on the road today.
• It will be available in ten colours: Glacier White, Floret Silver, Matador Red, Tango Red, Argus Brown, Scuba Blue, Monsoon Grey, Manhattan Grey and Mythos Black, as well as a special Daytona Grey with pearl effect for vehicles purchased with the optional S line package.
The all-new Audi A4 2.0 TFSI will be available at all authorised Audi dealerships from RM248,900 with the first 100 units going at a special introductory price of RM239,900. For more information, visit Audi Malaysia's website.