Win: A luxurious (and much-deserved) getaway for dad this Father's Day
Only the best for dad
To the dads in our lives who have been tirelessly working and dedicating themselves to provide for their families; to the dads whose duties never stop, who continue to dote and worry about us endlessly even after we've come of age and independent—no amount of gifts or 'thank you's could truly show dad how appreciated he is, but we can sure try.
Want to give dad the pampering he needs and deserves this Father's Day? We've got you covered. Gift dad a relaxing getaway from home with the family at some of the best hotels and resorts in our country. Here's a glance at the three prizes we're giving away this Father's Day:
A 3D2N stay for 4 pax at Gaya Island Resort (worth RM9,980)
It is no secret that Sabah is home to some of the most beautiful islands in Malaysia. Set foot on Pulau Gaya, the largest island in the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park that is just 10 minutes off Kota Kinabalu. Your stay on the island will be a dream at the Gaya Island Resort, a stunning natural sanctuary nestled in the hillside of an ancient rainforest.
Experience the 7 wonders of Gaya by taking a walk around the resort gardens in the evenings or kayak through the 100-year-old rare mangrove jungle. You can also go on a snorkelling exploration with the resort's Resident Marine Biologist to marvel at the beauty and intricate life beneath the sea.
Prize includes: Two Bayu Villas inclusive of return scheduled speedboat transfers, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner with coffee, tea and mineral water during meals for every night of stay.
A 3D2N stay for 4 pax at Tanjong Jara Resort (worth RM7,580)
The east coast of Peninsular Malaysia, too, boast many a pristine beach and island for a rejuvenating getaway. A sanctuary of luxury and wellbeing awaits you at the Tanjong Jara Resort, a beach resort steeped in age-old Malay traditions and culture, with the architecture grandeur of 17th century Malay palaces that will take your breath away.
Spend your days relaxing on the crescent-shaped beach of golden sand, with the sound of rustling sea breeze and views of the turquoise sea as company. Or if you're feeling adventurous, take a 45-minute boat ride to Tenggol Island, a fantastic dive site with water visibility of up to 20m and more. Read Editor-in-Chief Cai Mei's recent review on the resort here.
Prize includes: Two Bumbung rooms inclusive of daily breakfast, lunch and dinner with coffee, tea and mineral water during meals for every night of stay.
A 3D2N stay for 4 pax at The Majestic Malacca (worth RM6,532)
One of the best things about going for a holiday in Malacca? The journey takes only around two hours to get from KL to this eclectic UNESCO World Heritage site. Located on the banks of the Malacca River, The Majestic Malacca stands as an integral part of the city's colourful history with its awe-inducing heritage architecture—the heart of the hotel is a restored 1920s Straits Settlement mansion complete with its original porcelain tile flooring and teakwood fittings.
While the outside might make you feel like you've taken a step back in time, the rooms and suites provide all the modern luxury you'll need for a truly sumptuous getaway.
Prize includes: Two Deluxe rooms inclusive of daily breakfast, lunch and dinner with coffee, tea and mineral water during meals for every night of stay.
So, does a weekend getaway sound like the perfect present for Father's Day? Stand a chance to win one of the holiday packages above! All you have to do is:
1. Like our Buro 24/7 Malaysia Facebook Page (if you haven't already)
2. Like the giveaway post on Facebook
3. Share the giveaway post on Facebook with the hashtags #BuroGiveaway and #YTLHotels, and tag two friends (be sure your share settings are on "Public")
4. Provide us with your contact details in the form below:
The contest is now closed. Congratulations to our winners Evan Lau, Tan Wai Yean and Ashley Saw Wei Yen.
*Terms & conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 25 June 2017. The winner will be announced on 30 June 2017.
- The winner of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- All steps and information must be completed to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner by 3 July 2017 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- This giveaway is only open to residents in the Klang Valley.
- Prize is final; no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the winner is found to be selling the prize(s), Buro 24/7 Malaysia reserves the right to demand for the return of the prize.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.
Buro 24/7 Selection
So what’s actually the difference between iPhone XS, XS Max and XR?
Every single look Bella Hadid has worn this NYFW SS19
Which mooncakes should you get this year?
30 Artists come together to create the Pillars of Sabah
In the bag: The covetable mini and micro silhouettes spotted at LFW SS19
Buro 24/7 Selection