1. Raf Simons debuted a highly anticipated lineup for Calvin Klein Collection with a brilliant riff on Americana.
2. Master of the post-show bash, Alexander Wang surprised guests with no after party following his standing room only show in a decrepit theatre.
3. Public School did some revision on Trump-talk with their slogan embellished streetwear offerings—”Make America New York.”
4. Prabal Gurung ended his show with a diverse cast sporting political and feminist statements scrawled onto tees.
5. Proenza Schouler wrote their swan song with much aplomb before the big shift to Paris Fashion Week.
6. Fashion people were #TiedTogether with a white bandana in support of human unity, solidarity and inclusiveness.
7. Marc Jacobs wrapped NYFW with a sparse show set followed by a staged surprise with models readily snapping pictures of editors at the exit.
|SHARE THE STORY|