Nail the perfect statement eye and lip in less than 5 minutes
Lady of the night
For the face
"Firstly, use Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation to enhance your complexion and give the skin a naturally healthy glow. Apply with your fingertips or using the Backstage Light Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush No. 11, blending the foundation from the center of the face outwards.
"Next, you'll want to neutralise dark circles around the eyes. Diorskin Fix It will do the trick - it lifts, smoothens and sculpts the eye contour area.
"Highlight the five key areas of the face - the tip of the chin, bridge of the nose, forehead, cheekbones and the wings of the nose using Dior Skinflash. This delivers subtle touches of light to brighten and revitalise your key features.
"Pat loose powder to refresh and add radiance to your complexion before applying Diorskin Rosy Glow onto the cheeks for a pretty flush."
For the eyes
"Especially with statement eyes, you'll want to use a primer on the lids to make sure your eye makeup stays throughout the night. Backstage Eye Prime doesn't only ensure your eyeshadow doesn't transfer, but it also keeps the colour even and as intense as when you applied it.
"All the colours you need to create the statement eye, you'll get from the 5 Couleurs Collector - Christmas 2015 Collector's Edition palette:
1. Use the Frosted Chestnut all over the lids to make the colour of your eyes pop.
2. Blend the bold Claret Red at the outer corners of the eyes upwards for instantly bigger peepers.
3. Line the lash lines and outer corners of the eyes with Scintillating Charcoal for added depth. Layer for intensity.
4. Illuminate the inner corners of the eyes with the Creamy Nude heart.
5. Highlight the brow bone using the Pale Pink shade to finish.
On the lips
"The aim is to go bold, so you'll want a rich, intense colour for the lips as the finishing touch to the look. Now all that's left is to party!"