5 Times Léa Seydoux gave us major beauty envy
Léa Seydoux is unstoppable. To say that the French actress-model, now leading lady in Spectre is holding her own as the newest Bond-girl recruit is an understatement. Seydoux did more than step up to the plate in her role as the intelligent Dr. Madeleine Swann by also blowing us away with her off-screen Parisian-chic beauty. Here, some of our favourite looks from her, which needless to say makes Léa Seydoux our femme du jour.
1. Show-stopping reds: A red lip paired with little else is daring and ultra-modern. And no one nails it better than Seydoux. Here, she pairs a statement red lip with naturally brushed-out brows and light coats of mascara.
2. Easy-hair: For her Spectre photocall in London, Seydoux debuts effortless hair, which doesn't look like she's spent hours in a makeup chair getting ready. As always, makeup is kept simple, this time, she chooses a flick of eyeliner to add interest to the look.
3. 'Undone' smoky: The ability to make a dressed-up look seem unstudied is a classic Parisian-chic quality. Seydoux contrasts pastel sweetness and bling embellishments with smoky eyes, which are more 'slept in' than 'made up'. Perfect finishing touches: light wisps from her updo for a little 'messy hair, don't care' vibe.
4. Berry lips: Quite the beauty chameleon, she goes from actress to street style star in a flash, rocking a deep-coloured lip and sleek hair with soft ends to contrast the edginess of the look.
5. Effortless 'dos: Seydoux has the low knot bun trick in her pocket. Our favourite is the ultra-feminine low side knot she wore to Cannes Festival last year, which adds a playful twist to an otherwise serious outfit. So you see, there is little this girl cannot do - watch out, world.