#SkinFit: How Clinique’s new Sculptwear Contouring Massage Cream Mask can get you there
Beauty is having a skin-fit moment: think naturally healthy, glowing skin that looks well rested and stealing the limelight for all the right reasons. And to think that all you really need to do to achieve this is a little DIY skin pampering at home! This is how it works:
What you’ll need:
1. Clinique Sculptwear Contouring Massage Cream Mask.
2. Clinique Sonic System Massage Treatment Applicator (if you already have the Clinique Sonic System, all you need is the interchangeable Massage Treatment Applicator head).
How it works:
When the cream mask is applied using the massage treatment applicator, it soothes and ‘lifts’ the skin while hydrating and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, which is a plus. The deluxe mask formula also contains skin-conditioning agents such as olive squalane and jojoba oil, sodium hyaluronate to plump the skin as well as sweet almond seed extract to keep the skin firm and supple.
Benefits you can expect:
1. An increase in the natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid thanks to a smoothing and firming complex found in the formula.
2. Chlorellagen, derived from green algae, stimulates natural collagen and elastin production to firm the skin.
3. Rich in amino acids, whey protein works a treat to renew the skin. Skin’s hydration level is also increased with the help of a moisturising complex that is infused with cucumber, barley and sunflower extracts.
Steps to maximise results for your skin:
1. Apply a generous amount of cream mask all over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
2. Place the massage applicator on your chin and gently sweep across the jawline upwards toward the ear. Repeat on the other side of the jawline.
3. Place the massage applicator at the corner of your mouth and move up along one cheek in a circular motion using the wave pattern. Repeat on the other cheek.
4. Glide toward the jawline and chin, meeting at the chin and reversing to the sides of the face. Move gently towards the jawline and continue down the side of the neck to finish.
5. Reapply the cream mask onto the applicator and press button for an additional 30 seconds.
6. Begin at the center of the forehand and make small circular motions outward towards the temples. Pause at the temples and massage in circular motions up to three times. Begin again at the center of the forehead and repeat outwards on the opposite side.
7. Finish by placing the massage tool between the brow area, where tension lines are most visible. Move gently in up and down motions to stretch and relax the skin.
Alternatively, use the mask alone (without the applicator) by applying an even and generous layer all over the face and neck in an upward motion. Leave on for up to 10 minutes before gently wiping off excess with a tissue. Sit back and enjoy the results!
Sculptwear Contouring Massage Cream Mask, RM165, and Sonic System Massage Treatment Applicator Head, RM119, are now available at all Clinique counters nationwide and on clinique.com.my.
|SHARE THE STORY