Get the look: We're 'giving away' all the beauty secrets from that epic Burberry film
What's hers could be yours
As captivating as the film, 'The Tale of Thomas Burberry' was, we couldn't help but be enamoured by the flawless beauty looks the actresses had on. The three looks were completely different; each an alternative rendition of classic beauty and romance. They do, however, share one similarity—they were created solely using Burberry makeup range.
Here are the application tips and products used for the three of the most outstanding looks in the cinematic homage:
SIENNA MILLER'S DAY LOOK
- 1) Massage Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base – Golden Radiance No.01 into skin as you would a moisturiser, for instantly luminous complexion with foundation.
- 2) Sweep Face Contour – Medium No.01 under cheekbones, and under the apples of the cheeks to create a soft, youthful definition.
- 3) Lightly swirl Light Glow – Blossom blush No.05 onto the apples of the cheeks, for a softly flushed, English rose effect.
- 4) Draw along the upper lash line with Effortless Kohl Eyeliner – Storm Grey No.03 for a pretty, softly defined look.
- 5) Achieve a light swash of colour on the lips with Lip Velvet – Nude Apricot No.401. Pat in with the fingertips for that subtle hint of colour with a velvet finish.
SIENNA MILLER'S EVENING LOOK
- 1) For a golden glow, layer Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base – Golden Radiance No.02 before applying foundation.
- 2) Create natural shadows under the cheekbone using Face Contour – Medium No.01.
- 3) Lightly swirl Gold Glow Fragranced Luminising Powder – Gold Shimmer across cheekbones for an extra touch of highlight of the cheeks.
- 4) Draw attention to the eyes with two generous coats of Bold Lash Mascara in Ebony on upper lashes only, for a volumised, flirtatious effect.
LILY JAMES' LOOK
- 1) Before foundation, work Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base – Golden Radiance No.01 into the skin like you would a moisturiser for a dewy complexion.
- 2) Define the contours with Face Contour – Medium No.01 under cheekbones and under the apples of the cheeks.
- 3) Balance the look with a clean but defined eye and accentuate the lashes using Cat Lashes Mascara – Jet Black No.01.
- 4) Apply Lip Velvet – Military Red No.429 using a lip brush for precision. Start at the centre of the lips, then carefully line the corners and fill in the rest in.
The best thing about these three beauty looks are their timeless qualities—they would look as good now in 2016 as they did in the retelling of Thomas Burberry's history. Needless to say, of course, they would be equally as stellar as your makeup look to usher in the new year.
We're feeling festive and would love to give away all three sets of makeup seen above. Watch 'The Tale of Thomas Burberry' again, fill in the form below and you could stand a chance to win yourself a set of Burberry makeup just in time for Christmas and New Year's!
- FIRST PRIZE: Sienna Miller's Day Look
- SECOND PRIZE: Sienna Miller's Evening Look
- THIRD PRIZE: Lily James' Look
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 28 November 2016. The winner will be announced on 29 November 2016.
- The winner(s) of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- Third prize winner will receive Full Kisses – Military Red No.553 in place of Lip Velvet – Military Red No.429 due to insufficient quantities.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner within 2 weeks of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- This giveaway is only open to residents in the Klang Valley.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.