BURO Beauty Council is looking for TikTokers to try beauty products
Take your spot
Do you love BURO, beauty and TikTok? Then you’re the person we’re looking for! But first, here’s an introduction to the BURO Beauty Council. This panel of beauty enthusiasts and experts will evaluate the nominees of BURO Beauty Empties—aka the products so good, we’ll finish every last bit—by giving feedback and voting for their favourites.
We’ve reserved two spots on the BURO Beauty Council for outstanding beauty TikTokers. If you’re someone who:
- Feels passionate about beauty—including (but not limited to) makeup, skincare, body pampering, hair care, and fragrances
- Enjoys making relatable and insightful beauty TikToks be it reviews, unboxing, tutorials, etc
- Keen to share thoughts and opinions on the products you’ve tried
Apply right now for a spot on the Council! Chosen candidates will receive beauty products to try, in exchange for sharing your thoughts, voting in BURO Beauty Empties, and creating TikTok content with the products.
How to apply
To be in the running for a spot on the BURO Beauty Council:
- Follow @BUROBeautyBeat on TikTok.
- Show us what you’ve got by filming a beauty TikTok. This can be a review, unboxing, tutorial, etc. You’ll be evaluated on creativity, composition, video editing, and content.
- Tag @BUROBeautyBeat and hashtag #BUROBeautyCouncil in your video.
- You may tag us in more than one TikTok, but each video should be different from the previous video(s).
All the best!
P/S: Look out for BURO Beauty Empties in September 2021! Voting will be open to everyone, with more details to come soon.
Terms and conditions:
The BURO Beauty Council call for entries runs from 16 July 2021 to 11:59pm on 1 August (we've extended it from 30 June). Selected Candidates will be contacted via Direct Message on TikTok and/or email. Other terms and conditions apply*.
1. Employees of BURO Malaysia and its related corporations ("Indochine Media Ventures") or BURO Malaysia partners and/or sponsors for the audition (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the audition.
2. The selected candidates of this audition are chosen at the discretion of BURO Malaysia based on creativity, composition, video editing, and content.
3. This audition is organised by BURO Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
4. Products and Services shared over the duration of this campaign are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
5. All persons ('Participants') taking part in this audition agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this audition, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the audition at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this audition.
7. The Participant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the audition, or to withdraw the products and services if it is believed the Participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Participants shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
8. All entries are sent at the risk of the Participants and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
9. Audition entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
10. This audition is open to anyone above 18 years old and within Klang Valley only.
11. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
12. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
13. Selected Candidates will be notified via Direct Message on TikTok and/or email.
14. Uses of 'aliases' (besides the registered TikTok username) shall be considered a form of deception and are prohibited.
15. The Selected Candidates may be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
16. All Products and Services are accepted entirely at the risk of the selected candidate, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the products and services to the extent permitted by law.
17. All Participants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any products and services or participation in the audition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties. Our partners may wish to offer you services which require your personal particulars. These specific requests will be expressly stated within the relevant audition, with a choice to opt out.
19. Inability to contact the selected candidates by 5 August 2021 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate candidate.
20. Products and Services are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the selected candidate is found to be selling the products or services, the Organiser reserves the right to demand the return of the product or service.