Beauty Advent Calendar: Kosé Sekkisei Lotion
Dull, dry skin begone!
Since Kosé Sekkisei Lotion's launch in 1985, approximately 48 million bottles have been sold, with an average of 5,000 bottles sold a day. If you haven't heard of this iconic blue bottle of facial lotion yet, that tidbit of information might just pique your interest.
The brand's bestselling product consists of a trio of Oriental plant extracts: coix seed to improve dullness and prevent roughness; Angelica to give your skin a smooth silky feeling; and Melothria (white lotus), a moisturising active ingredient that works skin deep. If dull, dry skin has always been your biggest concern, Kosé Sekkisei Lotion is able to help balance your skin's moisture levels, resulting in a translucent complexion.
This holiday season, Kosé Sekkisei Lotion comes in a limited edition 500ml bottle for you to embark in your journey to majorly translucent, snow white skin. It is now available at all Kosé counters and stores nationwide.
As the season of giving comes around, Buro 24/7 Malaysia will be giving away three limited edition 500ml bottles of Kosé Sekkisei Lotion to three lucky readers of ours!
All you need to do is enter your email address in the area below, and leave a comment on why you would like to win this product:
- This competition ends 11:59 pm, GMT+8, December 23, 2015 and the winner will be notified via email by 24 December, 2015
- All information must be entered to qualify for this competition.
- You will need to confirm your email address via a confirmation email to be eligible for this competition
- You will automatically be subscribed to Buro 24/7 Malaysia's mailing list
- Only residents of Malaysia are eligible for this competition