Beauty Advent Calendar: Kérastase Elixir Ultime
An enviable crown
While we all know how cumbersome it is attempting to tame frizzy flyaways, a quick fix to this problem can be easily found in a luxurious, newly-packaged glass bottle of hair oil. Kérastase Elixir Ultime is your top pick if you are looking for an efficient product to nourish your locks and protect your hair from heat.
The iconic hair oil contains its original 'dream' formula, the Oléo-Complexe made from four micronized botanical oils—corn germ, pracaxi, argan and camellia oil. Kérastase Elixir Ultime Original Oil offers 24-hour anti humidity and heat styling protection up to 230°C, so be prepared to wake up with glossy, healthy locks. For hairdye-loving enthusiasts who are seeking treatment for their damaged tresses, Kérastase Elixir Ultime for coloured hair is your go-to. The addition of Imperial tea oil helps with deep repair and protection for your hair.
As the season of giving comes around, Buro 24/7 Malaysia will be giving away one Kérastase Elixir Ultime set to one lucky reader of ours!
All you need to do is enter your email address in the area below, and leave a comment on why you would like to win this set:
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 23 December 2015. The winner(s) will be announced on 24 December 2015.
- The winner(s) of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner(s) in 3 months of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner(s).
- Prizes not claimed within three months of notification email will result in forfeiture.
- This giveaway is only open to residents of Malaysia.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.