#BuroGiveaway: The perfect staycation to relax, rejuvenate, and repeat
Take a break
You know what is better than all the public holidays we get here in Malaysia? All the amazing local travel destinations to spend them at is our definite answer. In light of the upcoming National Day and long weekends at the horizon, we're giving three lucky readers the perfect staycation at some of the best hotels and resorts, along with some beauty essentials for a fuss-free getaway:
A 3D2N stay at The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
Fun fact: Langkawi, also known as the Jewel of Kedah, has been around longer than the rest of Peninsular Malaysia. Finding balance in both nature and urban living at this historical slice of paradise is The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa, complete with sparkling views of the Andaman sea.
There is plenty to do—from water sports and long walks by the beach, to a refreshing dip in one of the four pools in the resort, or perhaps even a visit to Heavenly Spa by Westin for a little self-pampering indulgence.
Prize includes: 3D2N stay in an Premium Ocean View room for 2 pax, inclusive of buffet breakfast.
A 3D2N stay at W Kuala Lumpur
Sometimes all you need is a step out of the usual routine to clear your mind. With so many luxury hotels opening their doors in KL this year, you don't have to look too far for a quick getaway. For a staycation tailored for the city slicker, the W Kuala Lumpur will fulfil all your needs, and then some.
Located in the heart of KL, W Kuala Lumpur sits just across KLCC and minutes away from the Bukit Bintang entertainment district. In other words, the best of the city's art, music, fashion and culture are at your fingertips. Or stay in and find comfort in your design-centric room. Besides, you can't say no to that view, can you?
Prize includes: 3D2N stay in a Wonderful Room for 2 pax, inclusive of breakfast.
A 3D2N stay at Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu
Is it just us or does Sabah have one of the best sunsets in Malaysia (if not the world)? See it for yourself with a stay at Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu—the hotel is practically at the doorstep of Waterfront Esplanade, and an easy walk to the popular shopping havens and handicraft markets in the area.
After a day of city exploration, retreat to the room to enjoy all the modern luxury you'll need for a relaxing getaway.
Prize includes: 3D2N stay in an Urban Room for 2 pax, inclusive of buffet breakfast at Latest Recipe.
And guess what? We've got your beauty needs covered too. On top of a stay at one of the hotels above, the winners will also be receiving a set of skin- and hair-care products for a truly pampering staycation, each comprising:
1 x Omorovicza Discovery Set (Thermal Cleansing Balm, Cleansing Foam, Rejuvenating Night Cream and Deep Cleansing Mask)
Discover the healing properties of Hungarian thermal waters with Omorovicza. Its patented "Healing Concentrate" system is able to imbue the therapeutic minerals skin-deep, leaving you with a plumper, youthful complexion.
1 x Hair Rituel by Sisley Set (Revitalizing Smoothing Shampoo, Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo, Restructuring Conditioner, Regenerating Hair Care Mask and Precious Hair Care Oil)
In Hair Rituey by Sisley's words: "Haircare is the new skincare". Take care of your mane with this set of essential treatment products for a complete, sensorial haircare experience, and enjoy healthy, luscious locks after.
So, how does that sound for a perfect staycation? Three winners will receive:
- A 3D2N stay at either The Westin Resort Langkawi Resort & Spa, W Kuala Lumpur, or Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu
- An Omorovicza Discovery set
- A Hair Rituel by Sisley set
All you have to do is provide us with your contact details in the form below and answer a simple question:
The giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the following winners:
- Chrismine Chua
- Leo Wan Yu
- Fatin Noor Atiqah
The giveaway runs from today till 27 August 2018. Winners will be announced on 29 August 2018 on this page. By joining this giveaway, you will be automatically subscribed to our Buro 24/7 Malaysia e-newsletter. Other terms and conditions apply*.
1. Employees of Buro 24/7 Malaysia and its related corporations ("Indochine Media Ventures") or Buro 24/7 Malaysia partners and/or sponsors for the giveaway (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the giveaway.
2. Winners of this giveaway are chosen at random.
3. This giveaway is organised by Buro 24/7 Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
4. The prizes for this giveaway are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
5. All persons ('Participants') taking part in this giveaway agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this giveaway, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the giveaway at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this giveaway.
7. The Participant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the giveaway, or to withdraw the prize if it is believed the Participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Participants shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
8. All entries are sent at the risk of the Participants and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
9. Giveaway entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
10. This giveaway is open to anyone above 18 years old.
11. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
12. Participants shall only submit one entry and multiple entries of the same shall be treated as 'spam' and shall be ignored.
13. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
14. Winners will be notified by email.
15. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and are prohibited.
16. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
17. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
18. All Participants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the giveaway including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties. In the case of giveaways, our partners may wish to offer you services which require your personal particulars. These specific requests will be expressly stated within relevant giveaways, with a choice to opt out.
20. Inability to contact the winner by 5 September 2018 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
21. Winners must collect their gifts from our office in Mont Kiara within 1 month of notification.
22. Prizes are final; no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the winner is found to be selling the prize(s), the Organiser reserves the right to demand the return of the prize.
Buro 24/7 Selection
How to achieve the latest "glass skin" trend that's popular in Korea
30 Artists come together to create the Pillars of Sabah
These new-season jewellery picks from Pandora are fit for a queen
YSL Beauty Hotel is coming to Malaysia—here's how you can check out this one-day-only pop-up
The best of LFW SS19 day 2: Nicholas Kirkwood's futuristic booties
Buro 24/7 Selection