7 Things you can do this weekend: 8 & 9 December 2018
'tis the season of giving
1. Shopping (whether for a loved one or yourself) at Buro at Riuh @ Gasket Alley PJ, 11am - 9pm, 8 & 9 Dec 2018
From dresses and homeware by Cassey Gan to gorgeous accessories by Wanderlust + Co to Tsyahmi's bridal collection and menswear, shop till you drop while knowing a part of the sale is going to charity. More brands and other details here; or at our Facebook event page.
2. Learn stuff at the workshops during Buro at Riuh@ Gasket Alley PJ, 11am - 9pm, 8 & 9 Dec 2018
Besides shopping, you can also take part in workshops! Choose between making bath bombs or soaps, decorating baked treats or learning brush lettering. Proceeds from the workshop fee will also go to charity and you'll be able to bring home, not just a new skill set, but some goodies too. Sign up here.
3. Try the special Buro gelato at Whimsical Gelateria @ Publika, through December 2018
If you're going to be in Publika, why not swing by Whimsical Gelateria for a dose of Merry Berry—our special Buro gelato. RM1 from every sale will go to the Dignity for Children Foundation. More info here.
4. Sunday Retox Brunch at Flock @ W Kuala Lumpur, 12pm - 3pm, 9 Dec 2018
How is it different from a normal Sunday brunch? Well, expect star-studded, locally sourced ingredients paired with creative cocktail experiences and dazzling performances.
RM188+ per person | RM288+ per person (free flow of selected alcoholic beverages). For more info, visit the event page or to make a reservation, contact 012 347 9088.
5. Heineken Live Your Music: Porter Robinson at Zouk Club, Kuala Lumpur, doors open 10pm, 7 Dec 2018
One of the hottest DJs is in town to give you an electrifying music experience. Porter Robinson was placed 7th in Billboard's 21 Under 21 list and is often known for his unique sound that stems from his infatuation with Asian culture.
For more info, visit the website or contact 03 2110 3888 for entry details.
6. Gourmet Series: Emmanuel Stroobant at The Els Club Desaru Coast, 12pm & 8pm, 8 & 9 Dec 2018
Looking for a quick getaway? This is the best weekend to head to Desaru Coast as Michelin starred Chef Emmanuel Stroobant will be there for a culinary experience like no other.
RM260 per person (3-course lunch) | RM390 (6-course dinner). For more info, visit the website.
7. Big Bad Wolf Book Sale at MIEC, open 24 hours, till 17 Dec 2018
On the hunt for new books and deals? The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is back at the usual spot with the usual non-stop hours.
For more info, visit the event page.