7 Things you can do this weekend: 30 June — 1 July 2018
Goodbye June, hello July
1. Animal Flow with Babel at lululemon KL, 9.30am - 10.30am, 30 June
Ever tried this style of yoga before? This community class is the best time to give it a go.
For more info, visit the event page.
2. Pendidikan Seni 2.0 at Ex-8 @ Subang, 1oam - 7pm, 30 June & 1 July
Black Milk Project is back with another full-fledged arts and crafts festival featuring some of the best local artists and crafters. There'll be a market as well as multiple fun classes and workshops.
For more info, visit the website.
3. Let's Shoot Film at Cafe etc., 10am - 2pm, 30 June
Do something different this weekend: join a film photography walk. They'll loan you a film camera and a roll of film, go for the walk, return for lunch and have those photos processed and scanned!
RM80 per person, inclusive of coffee and lunch. For more info, visit the event page.
4. Wagyu kaiseki with Guest Chef Hirohashi Nobuaki at The Ritz-Carlton KL,till 30 June
Wagyu waiting for? Get more info and read our tantalising review here.
5. Picha Raya 2.0 at GlamHall @ Neo Damansara, 6pm - 9pm, 1 July
Since Raya is all about sharing (and food), The Picha Project is organising a festival infused with both the local and different cultures from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine. There'll be lots of food (including a session to learn how to make appetisers), music, an exchange of stories and more.
RM90 per person. For more info, visit the event page.
6. Japanese Tea Workshop at Iloha Culture Centre @ Bangsar, 10.30am - 1.30pm, 1 July
To complete your rather Japan-inspired weekend, learn about the various kinds of Japanese tea as well as the art of making matcha.
RM98 nett per person, inclusive of lunch. For more info, visit the event page.
7. Go for a run, for a good cause, till 8 July
If you believe in the importance of protecting our oceans, help support adidas' #RunForTheOceans movement where they will match every 1 km you run with US$1 to support the Parley Ocean School program. Find out how here.