Your mother deserves this #wantitformymama gift set
Cos she deserves the best
There's no limit to a mother's love, struggles and kindness. She will always be there for you, won't judge your mistakes (well, she might lecture a little) but lift you up, and above all, love you for who you are. Our Buro Giveaways have more often than not be our gift to you. This time, why not participate for your mother? Help her lead a healthy lifestyle in our specially curated #wantitformymama gift set which features the following goodies:
1. A gym membership and more at Be Urban Wellness
It's always motivating to work out at a pleasant environment and Be Urban Wellness is just that. With a perfect view of the KL cityscape, your Mum will get to enjoy a one-month gym membership, one personal training session (60 minutes), and try out one EMS workout session (20 minutes).
2. adidas PureBoost Xpose running shoes
Afternoon tea sessions are great but for something different, why not go for a run with your Mum? It's quality time spent improving your health together. The adidas PureBoost Xpose are running shoes designed for women to help propel the wearer forward with its cushioning while supporting her every step with the floating arch.
3. Workout clothes from Lorna Jane
Your Mum can't work out with just a pair of shoes so here's a full set of workout clothes which includes their Wildest Dreams Sports Bra, Lanie Excel Tank and Bohemian Babe Full Length Tights. The pieces are stylish and versatile, especially the tights that uses a moisture-wicking fabric to keep the body cool and comfortable. Hopefully she's the type to share clothes with you.
4. Panasonic MJ-L500 Slow Juicer
An apple a day keeps the doctor away but it's more fun to make a variety of drinks from fruits. The Panasonic MJ-L500 Slow Juicer not only produces juices with maximum nutrients but its Frozen attachment will allow Mum to whip up easy sorbets, smoothies and even gelato.
5. Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina in fiore fragrance (30ml)
The Italian name for this fragrance literally means "Blooming Signorina". Doesn't that suit the image of a mother? The new Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina in fiore fragrance is romantic and joyful, featuring a new interpretation of its iconic floral and fruity notes.
6. Smoothie bowls and cold pressed juices from Ola Bowls*
The slow juicer might meet all of Mum's needs but perhaps sometimes she deserves a break from the kitchen too. You can either take charge for a day or take her to Ola Bowl where *they're offering a special package of three bottles of cold pressed juices, a smoothie for seven days and one smoothie bowl.
So does the #wantitformymama gift set (worth RM4,149) sound like the perfect present for Mother's Day? (We know you want it too).
All you have to do is:
1. Like our Buro 24/7 Malaysia Facebook Page (if you haven't already)
2. Share the giveaway post on Facebook and tag two friends (be sure your share settings are on "Public")
3. Provide us with your contact details in the form below:
The contest is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Wong Kar Men.
Terms & conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 12 May 2017. The winner will be announced on 15 May 2017.
- The winner of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- All steps and information must be completed to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner by 17 May 2017 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- This giveaway is only open to residents in the Klang Valley.
- Prize is final; no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the winner is found to be selling the prize(s), Buro 24/7 Malaysia reserves the right to demand for the return of the prize.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.