Trending now: Lace bralettes
The boudoir dressing trend has been hot and heavy for a while now; this round, we're putting the spotlight on the lacy bralettes that are as comfy as they are sexy. There's just something about the sensual-yet-not-overly-risqué vibe that we can't seem to get enough of, and the trick is to give a subtle peek of the lace details and leave the rest to the imagination. Already a street style favourite, It-girls Gigi and Bella Hadid, and Kendall Jenner have been sporting it all about town, whether it's layered over a plain T-shirt or worn underneath a pantsuit.
To dip your toes in the trend, pair a black piece underneath your white button-down shirt and denim shorts for a laidback yet stylish weekend brunch date. Alternatively, take things up a notch à la Kristen Stewart by juxtaposing her tailored floral number with a strappy piece to maximise the style factor. Those who have bigger busts can opt for one with thicker straps or bands for that bit of support.
Below, all the different styles that will be taking over our lingerie cupboard:
1. CK Black Obsess stretch-lace soft-cup triangle bra, Calvin Klein Underwear
2. Eloise Enchanting lace-trimmed stretch-silk soft-cup bra, Stella McCartney
3. Souple lace and stretch cotton-blend jersey soft-cup triangle bra, La Perla
4. Lace-trimmed printed stretch-silk satin soft-cup bra, Dolce & Gabbana
5. Spotlight stretch-lace soft-cup bra, Spanx
6. Amour Exquise embroidered stretch-tulle soft-cup triangle bra, I.D. Sarrieri
7. Lace soft-cup bra, Anine Bing
8. Huntress soft cup floral-lace bra, Fleur of England
9. Grance lace-trimmed soft-cup bra, Skin
10. Queen Anne's stretch-lace soft-cup bra, Hanky Panky
11. Wild lace and leopard-print chiffon soft-cup bra, Elle Macpherson Body