#Coachella2017: The latest fashion trends to rep
Goodbye floral crowns
If you're one of the lucky few who will be tuning out to the promising headliners at Coachella 2017, brace yourselves for the onslaught of fashionable trendsetters dominating the plains left right and centre. For those of you who are already so over floral crowns, fringed details, and exposed butt cheeks, there are many ways you can up the ante and deliver class with a capital C—by way of this season's biggest trends, of course.
Forsake the usual distressed denim shorts in favour of unconventional ones such as Sacai's sporty checked option and lace-trimmed beauties from Alexander Wang; don't forget to pair them with outre tops such as bustiers and bold swimwear. Instead of reaching for that crochet knit crop top, go for grunge tees (this season's most popular shirt) that make a statement from Gucci and Stella McCartney.
1. Printed bustier top by Isa Arfen
2. Cutout striped bonded swimsuit by Jonathan Simkhai
3. Appliquéd T-shirt by Gucci
4. Laurel printed T-shirt by Stella McCartney
5. Asymmetric printed silk-satin twill wrap dress by Etro
6. Polyester hoodie by H&M
7. Shrunken 80s bomber jacket by Marc Jacobs
8. Lace trim shorts by Alexander Wang
9. Laser-cut Prince of Wales checked shorts by Sacai
10. Cut-off striped shorts by Saint Laurent
Accessories are pretty much what complete your Coachella getup. Trend wise, we doubt chokers and circle/bar earrings will go anywhere anytime soon, and don't forget to add on snazzy shades to jazz up your look. Also, whether you're a sneaker, bootie or sandals kinda girl, we've got you covered below:
1. Round Runway sunglasses by Chanel
2. Bridges sunglasses by Givenchy
3. Safety chain rose gold-plated choker by Eddie Borgo
4. Full circle and bar earrings by Wanderlust + Co.
5. Jensen boots by Acne Studios
6. Francy distressed high-top sneakers by Golden Goose Deluxe Brand
7. Hope studded sandals by Topshop
8. AB21 leather cross-body bag by PB 0110