7 Reasons to visit the new Robinsons flagship store at Shoppes, Four Seasons Place
The 18,580 square-metre space houses over 500 international and local brands
Founded in Singapore, Robinsons Kuala Lumpur first made its mark at the Gardens Mid Valley in 2007, and fast forward to 11 years later, the retailer is opening its flagship store right in the heart of KL, at the new Shoppes at Four Seasons Place. Sprawled across four floors, the 18,580 square-metre space houses over 500 brands, and among them, are 110 labels that are exclusive to Robinsons. Have yet to check out the store? Here are seven reasons why you should:
1. What differs this store from it's The Gardens Mid Valley outlet, is the wider range of international fashion brands that are offered. For womenswear, take your pick from T by Alexander Wang, See by Chloe, Kendall & Kylie, Kurt Geiger and more; while men will be able to shop from brands such as Blackbarrett, PS by Paul Smith, Champion, Hugo by Hugo Boss and more. You can also find accessories from Mulberry and T by Alexander Wang at the premium accessories section on the ground floor.
2. One of the things we love most about the store, is the array of local fashion labels that are available in Robinsons for the first time, from Fiziwoo and Nurita Harith, to Nala Designs and Tarik Jeans.
3. Need some advice on what to get? At the Personal Shopper Suites, a team of style consultants are there to assist with any product curation, or give style tips depending on your needs.
4. With an offering of luxury children's wear such as Emilio Pucci Junior, Fendi Kids, Kenzo Kids and Young Versace, when it comes to staying stylish, kids are not left out too.
5. On top of shopping, grooming services are available too. Leekaja salon—popular South Korean salon—is opening its first store in Malaysia. Men can get their grooming and haircuts done at London-born Gentlemen's Tonic.
6. On the home department floor, find your favourite lifestyle brands such as John Lewis, La Perla, Roberto Cavalli and Smeg that makes beautifying your home that bit easier.
7. Lastly, for those of you who need a coffee break in between shopping or after you're done with your retail therapy, grab a snack at the three cafes in-store—La Bodega, Starbucks Reserve and Croisserie Café.
The Robinsons at Shoppes, Four Seasons Place is located at 145 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, and it's open from 10am to 10pm daily.