8 Best Instagram moments from Milan Fashion Week AW17
It has been bellissimo, Milano
1. At a Bulgari dinner party, the brand's new ambassador and model of the moment Bella Hadid stuns in this over-the-shoulder shot, showing off an iconic Serpenti diamond-encrusted necklace and her toned body.
2. Alessandro Michele showcased a grand total of 119 looks, culminating in a mesmerising Gucci finale that is worth re-watching over and over again.
3. There was a whole lot of statement-making at Versace; besides the bold memos on her creations, Donatella Versace sent out her models with fiery hair extensions and punkish, graphic eyes—adding to their purposeful strides of intent.
4. Backstage, a closer look at the punchy colours and details of Francesco Risso's debut collection for Marni.
5. Another backstage snap: Halima Aden, the 19-year-old Somali-American who was also casted in Kanye West's Yeezy show in New York, shares a light-hearted moment with fellow model Elsa Hosk at Max Mara before the show.
6. While Moschino brings the fun to Milan, trust Anna Cleveland to kick the show into high gear with drama. Here is Cleveland one-upping her blazing entrance last year by pulling down the curtains:
7. It was the show of the #DGmillennials at Dolce & Gabbana AW17 as a diverse cast of social media influencers took to the runway, including Malaysians Rachel and Michelle Yeoh.
8. Last but not least, feast your eyes on the covetable leather in a row at Bottega Veneta—we'll take them all please.
Buro 24/7 Selection