6 Most Instagrammable spots at the new Chanel Ephemeral Boutique in Suria KLCC
If you have watched our exclusive guided tour at the first ever Chanel Ephemeral Boutique in Suria KLCC (while its original flagship undergoes a facelift), you'll know that the bright and airy space is a reflection of its Spring/Summer 2018 runway show, which was presented against a waterfall and boulder backdrop. Featuring a colour palette of iridescent, blue, white and green with pops of gold and silver, the colourful hues juxtapose beautifully against the concrete walls and floors. One of our favourite features of the store, are the asymmetric partitions that give the grey-toned space that added interest. Here, Team Buro gives you a virtual guide to the six most Instagrammable spots in its 400-square-metre pop-up boutique, although honestly, your shots will look good in almost any angle.
1. By the asymmetric partitions (in an asymmetrical dress!)
2. At the pretty shoe area that makes trying on (and buying) shoes that bit more enjoyable.
3. At the green-and-white RTW section—plus points for the matching tweed jacket.
4. Strike a pose at one of the highlighted areas in-store—the birdcage mannequins that showcase some of Chanel's most intricate pieces from its SS18 collection.
5. You can never go wrong with the asymmetric backdrop (refer to #1).
6. Chill at one of the changing rooms, and take a picture while you're at it.
The Chanel ephemeral boutique is located at Ground Floor, G18 & G19, Suria KLCC.