Shiseido Ever Bloom: A unique olfactory expression for the modern woman
An enveloping scent
Shiseido Ever Bloom's undeniably feminine bottle encases a wealth of history and enigma that you might not know of. As per every fragrance created by the brand, it is an olfactory ode to femininity and the muse—that is, a woman. But Ever Bloom's outstanding characteristic is the exquisite karasuka, a stylized arabesque that's a unique icon of the house since 1915. A symbol of happiness that has since existed in the Middle Ages, it represents the beauty of life and the importance of art in creation, easily adopted as an expression for the idea of radiant beauty.
"When creating Shiseido Ever Bloom, I wanted to bring a new fresh sensuality, a new petal blooming sensation that will leave an unforgettable impression. I imagined a transparent floral heart, clean and natural," says perfumer Aurélien Guichard. "An abstract flower that you can’t quite identify, a flower with a “blurred” outline. I think this fragrance is about serenity, happiness, sensuality."
The Ever Bloom was created with the modern woman in mind, one who is confident yet holds an immense potential of beauty. Like its scent, the perfume imparts a new floral expression that the karakusa captures artistically—its curved lines also symbolize the contours of a feminine body. The bottle's cap also features another signature of the house, with camellia branches engraved in glass.
But another highlight of the Ever Bloom that makes it unique is its linear fragrance structure. One that is distinct from the usual pyramid structures, its upper accords consist of Bulgarian rose oil, jasmine and a blend of lotus; the center accords being Tunisian orange blossom and gardenia, while the base leaves a trail of hinoki wood and musk.
Want to try this floral fragrance for yourself? We are giving away three sets of Shiseido Ever Bloom Eau de Parfum (90ml) and Shiseido Ever Bloom Perfumed Body Lotion worth RM635 each!
All you have to do is enter your details in the form below and tell us what Shiseido Ever Bloom is inspired by. Hint: Just read the text above for the answer—easy breezy!
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 11 December 2016. The winner(s) will be announced on 12 December 2016.
- The winner(s) of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner(s) within 3 months of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner(s).
- Prizes not claimed within three months of notification email will result in forfeiture.
- This giveaway is only open to residents in the Klang Valley.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.