The new and improved way to moisturise your skin: Kosé Sekkisei Herbal Gel
For some of us unfortunate folks, certain moisturisers might induce breakouts and even skin redness, especially if we get started on those emollient/oil-based moisturisers. But here’s a tip: Try on gel moisturisers that wouldn’t leave an icky feeling on your skin or cause it to flare out.
Good news for you, Kosé Sekkisei has rolled out a new multi-faceted gel that’s meant to saturate your skin with moisturising ingredients and translucency to ensure it’s supple and smooth. Introducing Kosé Sekkisei Herbal Gel that’s formulated with Oriental-based plant extracts such as fermented coix seed extract (for whitening and anti-oxidising properties), angelica extract (for hydration), Loquat extract (to improve blood circulation), and Mugwort extract (to reduce skin inflammation) among others.
What sets Kosé Sekkisei Herbal Gel apart from other gel moisturisers is that it combines the effects of an emulsion, serum, cream, and mask in one. And those are a lot of combined properties found in just one product. Its light and blendable texture makes it easy to apply upon your skin without leaving a tacky residue or oiliness.
Tip: Take one scoop of the product using a spatula and gently blend into the skin. Use morning and night after prepping your skin with lotion. Use slightly less of the product when applying before makeup. If your skin is particularly dry or dull, use two scoops worth and spread over your skin in a massaging motion before going to sleep.
Looking to amp up your skin moisturising routine? We are giving away 3 sets of Kosé Sekkisei Herbal Gel (including Kosé Sekkisei White Liquid Wash and Lotion) to two lucky readers of ours! All you have to do is enter your details below, and tell us what your skin concerns are and what beauty reviews you would like to see more on Buro 24/7:
Giveaway terms and conditions:
– This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 20 March 2016. The winner will be announced on 21 March 2016.
– The winner of this giveaway will be notified via email.
– All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
– Inability to contact the winner in 3 months of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
– This giveaway is only open to residents of Malaysia
– Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winner.
– Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.
|SHARE THE STORY|