The perfect Mother's Day gift: SK-II Spring Butterfly Limited Edition Facial Treatment Essence
Besides the typical material gifts that you could bestow your mum on Mother's Day, there's nothing like the ultimate gift of beauty that can last for more than a decade down the road. This year, why not give your mum a bottle of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence?
SK-II's "miracle water" this April sees an upgrade with an exquisite design made of multihued origami butterflies emblazoned over the bottle. Whether it is combating skin dryness and wrinkles or replenishing skin's moisture and radiance, you can't go wrong gifting your mum a bottle of SK-II's Spring Butterfly Limited Edition Facial Treatment Essence to show your appreciation and unconditional love for her.
Looking to take your mum for an indulgent day out this Mother's Day? Treat her to a decadent high-tea session at Buro 24/7 x SK-II Mother's Day High Tea event on May 7, 2016 at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, where a slew of exciting activities await both of you.
We're inviting five readers and their mothers to this event, and winners will also receive two bottles of exclusive SK-II Spring Butterfly Limited Edition Facial Treatment Essence (worth RM1240 in total)—one for you, one for mum! All you have to do is enter your details below, and tell us mother's name and age, and how has her touch impacted you as a person.
If you are a dedicated or new user of SK-II, why not take an extra minute or two to rate and review the brand's products? Click here to register for an account before you leave your ratings and comments on your favourite SK-II product.
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 18 April 2016. The winner will be announced on 19 April 2016.
- The winner of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner in 1 week of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- This giveaway is only open to residents of Malaysia.
- Visuals in this post are for illustration purposes only.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winner.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.