Here's to auspicious vibes and crystal clear skin with SK-II New Phoenix
Talk about SK-II and what else but their signature ingredient, Pitera that comes to mind? With a slew of amino acids, vitamins and other nutrients to provide for crystal clear skin, SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence made up of 90% Pitera has been a vanity dresser must-have for women through the decades.
This Chinese New Year, SK-II Facial Treatment Essence gets a revamp with the New Phoenix Limited Edition, specially to usher in the new year of hope and beautiful skin. Inspired by the "Wings of Change" festive collection, this limited edition design features a resurrection of the phoenix—a symbol of auspicious harmony in traditional Chinese culture. Combining 'Jianzhi', the ancient art form of paper cutting to signify good fortune with the design of a phoenix, SK-II Phoenix Limited Edition pays tribute to the brand's commitment to empower women towards taking hold of their destinies and believing in themselves.
To welcome the new year this 2016, we are giving away five bottles of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence New Phoenix Limited Edition worth RM620 each to five lucky readers of ours! All you have to do is fill up the questionnaire below:
- This competition ends 11:59 pm, GMT+8, February 4, 2015 and the winner will be notified via email by February 5, 2015
- All information must be entered to qualify for this competition.
- You will need to confirm your email address via a confirmation email to be eligible for this competition
- You will automatically be subscribed to Buro 24/7 Malaysia's mailing list
- Only residents of Malaysia are eligible for this competition