BURO Beauty Empties Vote & Win Giveaway — Week 3: Over RM5,000 worth of beauty prizes
Pick your faves for a chance to win
ICYMI: The BURO Beauty Empties is officially back with another exciting giveaway! Our take on a beauty award, the BURO Beauty Empties aims to put the spotlight on some of the most exceptional beauty products and experiences around. There’s just one catch—we need you to vote for your favourite products.
Aside from showing some support for your most-loved beauty brands, voting will put you in the running to win some very exciting prizes in this year’s BURO Beauty Empties Vote and Win Giveaway! Voting is only open for two more weeks, with a new giveaway each week, so vote now for your chance to win!
For the third week of our BURO Beauty Empties Vote and Win Giveaway (open from 7 Oct 22 – 13 Oct 22), seven lucky winners will receive a BURO Beauty Bag filled with some of our favourite nominees from the BURO Beauty Empties—find the full list of what you could win ahead:
Biossance Squalane + Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum
Copper peptides are the hottest ingredients on the block, thanks to their collagen and elastin-boosting action, and this serum uses the active in conjunction with its Rapid Plumping Complex of hyaluronic acid, polyglutamic acid and sugarcane squalane to hydrate and plump the skin from within.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum
Give your skin an anti-ageing boost with this retinol-like serum. Formulated with Padina Pavonica, red microalga, alfalfa and stevia, it has an extremely lightweight texture that absorbs instantly into the skin but packs a punch when it comes to reducing wrinkles and improving skin firmness. Plus, it is gentle enough for daily use and won’t irritate your skin, unlike some retinols can!
Drunk Elephant A-Gloei Maretinol Oil
If you’re looking for a way to incorporate retinols into your skincare routine without the added irritation, this is a great place to start. Drunk Elephant’s cult-favourite Virgin Marula Oil gets an upgrade with a gentle dose of vegan retinol, which helps to smooth, tone, and clarify the skin. All you need is two drops for your whole face, or you can mix it into your moisturisers and serums.
Handmade Heroes Cocolicious Luscious Lip Scrub
Say goodbye to your dull, cracked pout and hello to smooth, luscious lips. This locally-owned lip scrub gently exfoliates and hydrates your pout with sugar and a blend of avocado, jojoba, and coconut oils. Simply work it into your lips for one minute, rinse off and follow up with a lip mask or balm.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix
Described by Elemis as “a GPS that targets the signs of ageing and stress”, this night cream is made from a blend of the brand’s Synergistic Microalgae Blend, Wild Indigo Oligosaccharides, and Drone Peptide Technology. These actives work together to create a protective matrix that seals in hydration, reduces the effects of environmental stressors, and specifically targets the signs of ageing.
Starskin Red Carpet Ready Hand Super Hydrating Foil Mask Gloves
Are your mitts looking a little worse for wear? We’ve got just the thing. This coconut fruit-based hand mask is the perfect pre-mani step, enriched with pure shea butter and macadamia nut oil to nourish and soften the hands in just 15 minutes.
Tanamera Toning Green Coffee Body Soap
Toning and smoothing the skin on your body has never been more convenient. This locally-made rice exfoliant uses coffee seed oil to target areas of slack and dullness in the skin and restore the complexion’s natural bounce and radiance. Use it twice a day for visible results.
Davines Heart Of Glass Intense Treatment
Blondes do have more fun… as long as they’ve got this treatment on hand. Say goodbye to brassy tresses and broken ends—the Heart Of Glass Intense Treatment is enriched with the brand’s patented damage-correcting and damage-preventing Biacidic Bond Complex, and has a toning violet tint to offset any discolouration.
Davines Energising Superactive
Struggling with hair fall? Davines’ Energising Superactive is your one stop shop for hair loss control. The brand’s protective hair energy complex, microbiotic booster and Agastache mexicana extract are at the heart of this revolutionary anti hair-loss formula, which has been proven to reduce hair loss caused by stress and seasonal factors.
Diptyque Fleur de Peau
Created by perfumer Olivier Pescheux, Diptyque’s Fleur De Peau EDP is a top bestseller for a reason. It contains top notes of Pink Pepper, Angelica and bergamot; middle notes of iris and Turkish rose; and base notes of musk, ambrette, carrot, ambergris, sandalwood, leather, and amberwood. Warm and delightfully floral, it’s your new go-to scent.
How to win:
- Visit our BURO Beauty Empties voting site to vote
- Submit your votes for all categories
- Fill in the giveaway form (it’ll pop up once you’ve completed voting on every category)
Terms & Conditions
1. This giveaway ends 11:59pm, GMT+8, 29 September 2022. The winner(s) will be announced on 5 October 2022.
2. Employees of Buro Malaysia and its related corporations (“Indochine Media Ventures”) or Buro Malaysia partners and/or sponsors for the giveaway (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the giveaway.
3. Winners of this giveaway are chosen at random.
4. This giveaway is organised by Buro Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
5. The prizes for this giveaway are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
6. All persons (‘Participants’) taking part in this giveaway agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this giveaway, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the giveaway at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this giveaway.
8. The Participant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the giveaway, or to withdraw the prize if it is believed the Participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Participants shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
9. All entries are sent at the risk of the Participants and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability for doing so.
10. Giveaway entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
11. This giveaway is open to anyone above 18 years old.
12. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
13. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
14. Winners will be notified by email.
15. Uses of ‘aliases’ shall be considered a form of deception and are prohibited.
16. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with a legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
17. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
18. All Participants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the giveaway including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties. In the case of giveaways, our partners may wish to offer you services which require your personal particulars. These specific requests will be expressly stated within relevant giveaways, with a choice to opt out.
20. Inability to contact the winner by 10 October 2022 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
21. Winners must collect their gifts from our office in Mont Kiara within 1 month of notification.
22. Prizes are final; no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the winner is found to be selling the prize(s), the Organiser reserves the right to demand the return of the prize.
|SHARE THE STORY|