Win: Beauty essentials for better skin and hair this 2018
Back to basics
While a 12-step skincare ritual can be an indulgent treat for some, why not start 2018 afresh by zeroing down to the absolute essentials that your skin and hair will thank you for? If one of your 2018 beauty resolutions read "taking better care of my skin and hair", this month's #BuroGiveaway is what you need to join, stat. These are what we love when it comes to a pared-back skincare and haircare routine:
Nourish your skin with Caudalie's three must-haves:
Thoroughly cleanse your skin with Caudalie's Instant Foaming Cleanser. Suitable for all skin types (even the most sensitive), this gentle soap-free formula transforms into foam to deeply cleanse the skin while eliminating excess sebum and impurities. Following that, refresh your skin with Caudalie's bestselling Beauty Elixir—a paraben-free, vegan and all-natural facial mist that is a staple of celebrities across the globe. This multi-tasking mist can hydrate and tone the skin along with setting your makeup as well. For targeted action, apply a few drops of Caudalie's Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence that has white peony extract and grape water to even out complexion for a healthy glow.
Pamper your locks with Ouai's haircare trio:
If your tresses need a nourishing boost from last month's (party hair) shenanigans, cleanse it with Ouai's Clean Shampoo—a detoxifying shampoo that has tamarind seed extract, keratin, and an amino acid blend to repair and strengthen your hair's structure. After rinsing, apply Ouai's Clean Conditioner to your ends and let it sit for three minutes to let its hydrating properties work into your strands. Don't forget a weekly treat by way of Ouai's Treatment Masque that repairs damaged hair and increases its resistance in a matter of minutes.
If all these sound like absolute must-haves in your books, today's your lucky day. 10 lucky readers will take home a set of skincare and hair products, each comprising:
1 x set of Caudalie products (Beauty Elixir, Instant Foaming Cleanser, and Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence)
1 x set of Ouai haircare (Clean Shampoo, Clean Conditioner and Treatment Masque)
Here's what you have to do:
1. Like our Buro 24/7 Malaysia Facebook page (if you haven't already!)
3. Share the giveaway post on Facebook with the hashtag #BuroGiveaway and tag two friends (be sure your share settings are on "Public")
4. Provide us with your contact details in the form below and tell us what your beauty resolution for 2018 is in no more than 20 words. Let us know a realistic beauty goal that you really want to achieve!
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the following winners:
- Khor Chin Shih
- Carmen Wee
- Mastura binti Mansur
- Tan Li Shin
- Joanna Lee
- Arissa Yen
- J Nie Lee
- Valerie Fung
- Tania Zainudin
By joining this giveaway, you will be automatically subscribed to our Buro 24/7 Malaysia e-newsletter. Other terms and conditions apply*.
*Terms & Conditions:
1. This giveaway ends 11:59pm, GMT+8, 28 January 2018. The winner(s) will be announced on 30 January 2018.
2. This giveaway is organised by Buro 24/7 Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
3. The prizes for this giveaway are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
4. All persons ('Participants') taking part in this giveaway agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this giveaway, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the giveaway at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this giveaway.
6. The Participant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the giveaway, or to withdraw the prize if it is believed the Participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Participants shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
7. All entries are sent at the risk of the Participants and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
8. Giveaway entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
9. This giveaway is open to anyone above 18 years old.
10. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
12. Winners will be notified by email.
13. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
14. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
15. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
16. All Participants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the giveaway including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
17. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties. In the case of giveaways, our partners may wish to offer you services which require your personal particulars. These specific requests will be expressly stated within relevant giveaways, with a choice to opt out.
18. Inability to contact the winner(s) within one month of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner(s).
19. Prizes not claimed within one month of notification email will result in forfeiture.
20. Prize is final; no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the winner is found to be selling the prize(s), the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the prize.