5 Reasons to drop by the new Tiffany & Co. boutique in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
All that glitters
Whether you're looking to buy something new and shiny or just to revel in a beautiful space, we guarantee that the new Tiffany & Co. store in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is worth your trip. Below, five reasons why you should check out the boutique, stat:
1) The duplex boutique takes the phrase 'bigger and better' to a whole new level, spanning a total of 3,430 square feet conveniently located on Levels 2 and 3 of the mall—which only means one thing in our books: More selections for everyone!
2) Speaking of selections, more jewels will be added alongside the brand's celebrated diamond engagement rings in store. From the acclaimed pieces of Elsa Peretti, Paloma Picasso and Jean Schlumberger to the iconic Tiffany T and HardWear collections, there's something to pique every girl's fancy here.
3) Going back to the boutique, the design of the store is good enough reason to drop by for a peek. The entrance itself is sight to behold, featuring a grand crystal chandelier to illuminate the space adequately. This is an interpretation of the fixtures incorporated at Tiffany & Co.'s flagship boutiques in Milan and Moscow, conceived by London-based artist Studio Roso. Fun fact: The sprawling, spiral staircase connecting both levels of the boutique is inspired by the white Tiffany ribbon that has adorned the brand's iconic Blue Boxes.
4) Design wise, the store boasts four salons that are catered to different needs. The Fine Jewellery Salon is a standout on its own, with white stone floors, walnut paneling and velvet walls that emanate a sophisticated atmosphere. Spot the dark green marble band along the stone flooring that is inspired by the Fifth Avenue flagship store in New York. The Fashion Salon however, takes on a more glamorous aesthetic via lacquered panels, mirrored walls and polished metal elements.
5) For those who prefer a quieter space for consultation, the Private Sales Salon offers a refined respite by way of cream velvet walls and an eye-catching, black, white and gold art panel featuring a cascading Tiffany Wisteria. Brides-to-be can also pick and choose their preferred engagement rings at the Bridal Salon—don't forget to check out the hand-painted Tiffany Magnolia glass panels inspired by Louis Comfort Tiffany's original stained glass windows on exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
Tiffany & Co. is located at Lot 2.17.00 and Lot 3.19.00, Level 2 and 3, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection